LG Electronics Selection Procedure

Hi all,
LG Electronics is going to come for campus placement in my institute. But i am unaware of the selection procedure for LG Electronics. Kindly, let me know the steps for placement in LG and also please share old placement papers or links.

Replies

• Atul V. Chavan
    Atul V. Chavan
    Kindly share the selection procedure and previous placement papers of LG Electronics for mechanical/Mechatronics Engineer.
  • vishnu tej
    vishnu tej
    Yes, You can find the details of LG electronics details, its placement procedure and also download the mock test aptitude papers by sign in. Follow this link.....
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • vishnu tej
    vishnu tej
    hey, sorry about the redundancy
  • Atul V. Chavan
    Atul V. Chavan
    Thank you for your reply. But provided placement paper is of LG Soft. I want Placement paper and procedure for LG Electronics.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A group of researchers from the Ohio State University (OSU) has demonstrated that phonons possess magnetic properties. In the research paper published in the journal Nature Materials, the team has...
Computer algorithms can now analyse the important information hidden in dog's bark. Researchers from Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM) along with students from Universidad Alfonso X El Sabio and the...
A team of researchers from KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden and Stanford University in US has invented elastic, foam-like batteries made from wood pulp. These innovative batteries are...
Which language OR technology is perfect in now a days for career??
I want to explore my ideas related to steel structures and Pre-Engineered Buildings.In India we can make any type of structures in steel structures/Pre-Engineered buildings with min time but cost...