LG Bello II Specs, Features, Price And All You Want To Know

After the success of the LG L Bello Price In India Out - A Specs Overview For The Moto G Competitor which was released last year, LG has now decided to launch the second instalment of the phone. Although the exact price is yet unknown, but the company has assured that just like its predecessor, LG Bello II will also be mid-range phone aimed for the 3G market and will have better features than LG Bello.

Considering that the phone will be a mid-range device, the specs of the phone seem decent enough. The phone will have a 5 inch FWVGA display of resolution 480x854 pixels. The Android 5.1 phone will be powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor along with 1GB RAM. The phone will have an internal storage of 8 GB which is expandable via microSD cards, but the extent of expansion is yet unknown. LG said that they will release both the single-sim variant and a dual-sim variant of the phone. Although, LG didn’t say so, let’s hope that the dual-sim variant will have a better processor to handle Android 5.1 OS.

lg_bello_II_lg_max

The rear camera of the phone is of 8 MP while the front camera is of 5 MP with variety of features like Gesture Shot and Selfie Flash. The Gesture Shot was the feature present in LG’s G series phones. It allows user to click selfies if the user opens and close their hand in front of the camera i.e. selfie without buttons. The Selfie Flash turns the phone’s display in soft flash for portraits. Under connectivity, besides NFC, the phone has all the usual options of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G etc. The phone has a 2540 mAh removable battery and will be available in 3 colours – Golden, White and Titan.

The phone will launch in India and Latin America in this month, while it will release in Europe in the 3rd quarter of the year. The phone will release as LG Prime II in Brazil and Chile, while in India the phone will be called LG Max. LG said that the price will vary from region to region and the exact pricing and availability details will be released only during the local launch of the phone.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir i am m.tech with telecommunication engg. 2013 batch searching for job in pune. is it right to go for some testing course and apply for jobs in testing field.as...
Prof. Afsaneh Rabieie from the department of mechanical and aerospace engineering at the North Carolina State University has developed a light-weight yet strong metal foam that has several applications in...
The engineers at Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) are currently evaluating a Venus Orbiter Mission (VOM). ISRO Chairman, Dr. Kiran Kumar said that besides the next mission to Mars, the...
i need to buy a laptop and confused b/w two laptops: One is Lenevo g50 70: i3 4th gen 4gb ram 1TB Harddisk 2gb ATI radeon graphichs 130 Price :...
hi everyone im sison and im new here and i need ur help to familirize with this site