LG Announces 21:9 Ultrawide, 4K and Curved Monitor Line-Up For CES 2015

As the year draws to a close LG has announced its monitor line-up for the 2015 International CES. Its monitor line-up consists of big screen, curved, ultra wide aspect ratio monitors that cater to needs of hardcore gamers and graphics professionals. First on the list we have the LG 34UM67 which is the company’s first 21:9 aspect ratio UltraWide gaming monitor developed in association with AMD. Gamers would love to know that this monitor will be able to reveal hidden spaces in games that are hard to spot on conventional 16:9 monitors. Its Black Stabilizer feature brightens dark sectors of a picture and defines dark areas where enemies could be hiding during a multiplayer game. It houses AMD’s FreeSync technology smoothes game play by reducing screen tearing that occurs when monitor and graphics cards are out of sync. Input lag is reduced by its Dynamic Action Sync feature. The only problem we find with this monitor is lack of content. Currently few titles such as Battlefield 4, World of Warcraft and ArcheAge support 21:9 aspect ratio resolution.

LG_UM67_Monitor
LG 34UM67​

Next on list we have the 34 inch LG 34UC97 curved monitor. This behemoth that will occupy most of any workspace is meant for graphic designers and photographers. LG says that with the help of this monitor professionals will be able to cram in more graphic sequences than ever. They are also trying to entice Mac customers by including Thunderbolt 2 compatibility. The curved monitor has an IPS panel display that offers 178 degree wide viewing angles. Since maintaining colour accuracy is the top priority of graphic professionals LG has obtained colour accuracy, viewing angle and sRGB colour space certification from TÃœV Rheinland and Intertek.

LG_34UC87M_Monitor
LG 34UC87M​

Apart from graphic professionals, LG has also thought of financial professionals and developed another 21:9 Curved UltraWide monitor, the LG 34UC87M that can supports multiple-display setup options. LG insists that the monitor is perfectly suited as a trading workstation for stock traders. Last but not the least, we have the LG 31MU97 31-inch 4K resolution monitor tailor-made for 4K content providers. The monitor is able to reproduce 99.5 % of the Adobe Colour Space and will allow editors to work with their content in the native resolution.

LG_Monitors

Finally we have to deliver the sad news. LG hasn’t yet dispensed price and availability information and considering the product specifications we can bet that each and every one of these monitors will surely burn a hole in your pocket.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In its latest addition to the Aqua series, the local smartphone manufacturing company, Intex Technologies has announced the launch of new low budget Android smartphone, Intex Aqua V2 priced at...
This is my castle, this is my hangout, this is my social networking site!!! If not here then where i will share my wishes??? love you friends. Wishing my fellow...
Keyboard Shortcuts (Microsoft Windows) 1. CTRL+C (Copy) 2. CTRL+X (Cut) 3. CTRL+V (Paste) 4. CTRL+Z (Undo) 5. DELETE (Delete) 6. SHIFT+DELETE (Delete the selected item permanently without placing the item...
Less than an year ago, top Indian small cars had failed miserably in the road safety tests conducted by NCAP, a UK watchdog for car safety. On Tuesday, Road Transport...
Does the existence of only one condition which is CIRCULAR WAIT ,neccesarily implies that there exists deadlock within a system?