Lenovo Z2 Plus: Snapdragon 820, Fingerprint Sensor & VoLTE For Just Rs. 17,999

Remember the Lenovo Zuk Z2 Smartphone Listed On Certification Site Ahead of Launch which was launched in China recently? The mid-range smartphone has arrived in India with a slight change in name as the Lenovo Z2 Plus on Amazon India. The Lenovo Z2 Plus will be available soon with the online retailer for prices starting at Rs. 17,999. The Lenovo Z2 Plus will be available in two variants 3GB RAM + 32GB Memory and 4GB RAM + 64GB Memory. The Lenovo Z2 Plus has some truly interesting features for the Indian audience. Firstly, it is one of the few mid-range smartphones to have 6 built-in professional sensors which include 3 axis gyro, compass and accelerometer, light, proximity and pedometer sensor.

Lenovo Z2 Plus (1)

Secondly if you are a fitness enthusiast you will be glad to know that the Lenovo Z2 Plus comes loaded with U-Health app which tracks steps, calories and distance 24 x 7 without any user input. The Ant + sensors on the Lenovo Z2 Plus are compatible with all kinds of professional fitness sensors such as heart rate sensors, cadence and power meters along with Glonass Galileo for accurate location tracking. Thirdly, the Lenovo Z2 Plus has sturdy build quality as it has been made out of a fibre glass frame which is not only lighter but stronger as well. The internal components are encased within a roll cage which increases structural integrity as well as facilitating thermal management.

Lenovo Z2 Plus (2)

Finally the icing on the cake is the home button which also serves as the fingerprint sensor. The U-Touch technology embedded in the home button means you can use the home button not just to back out from menus but also trigger the notification centre, switch apps, access recent apps, go to home or launch Google Now. This will take some time to get used to but once you master the simple gestures using the Lenovo Z2 Plus is easy. When it comes to technical specifications of the Lenovo Z2 Plus we find a 5inch Full HD display with pixel density of 441ppi.

Underneath the hood of the Lenovo Z2 Plus we find a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC that houses a 2.2GHz quad-core Kryo CPU and Adreno 530 GPU. The rear camera has a resolution of 13MP and is capable of shooting 4K videos. The front camera has a wide angle lens and resolution of 8MP. The Lenovo Z2 Plus supports Voice over LTE and carrier aggregation. The Lenovo Z2 Plus is powered by a 3500mAh battery that will last for a day or more depending on your usage. The Lenovo Z2 Plus will be up for grabs on September 26th and you need to subscribe to an email from Amazon to buy it.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tata Motors’ owned international car brand Jaguar Land Rover has launched their new premium sedan, the Jaguar XF in the Indian market. The Jaguar XF has been built on the...
Panasonic, on Thursday, introduced a new smartphone – P77 at a press conference. The phone is just another variant which comes under the P series model of Panasonic. With the...
Before we create a sound idea on today’s topic - acoustic hologram, it is needless to say that a 3D idea is associated with more or less everything we can...
I inherited a video platform where they used the same multicast IP for transport streams and changed the udp port. You can get away with this if you're layer 2,...
I keep thinking how I might want to get an old DC-3 and rehab it. Most of my aviation experience is on F/A-18 Hornets, but I bet it'd be a...