Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Price Rs. 32,999 | 6-inch Screen | 16 MP Camera | 4000 mAh Battery

Lenovo India has come up with a new 6-inch smartphone called Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro running Android 4.4 KitKat operating system and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 2.5 GHz Quad-Core processor. This is one of the very few phones (or phablets) that sports a 6-inch Quad-HD display with 2560 x 1440 pixel resolution. Among other 6-inch phablets in India, the prominent ones include - Micromax Canvas Doodle 3, Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual, Panasonic P61 and LG G Flex, which are priced a bit on the lower side as compared to the Vibe Z2 Pro. And we believe that the company has good reasons to price it in the higher-budget segment. Let us take a look at the specs to find out why.

Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone

Starting with the power house for the phone - the battery on Vibe Z2 Pro is a 4000 mAh Li-polymer one that offers a talktime of up to 45 hours. On the phone's rear end, there's a 16 megapixel camera that comes with LED Flash, RGB and BSI sensors, whereas on the front there's a 5 megapixel fixed-focus snapper. Moreover, the camera support 4K (2160p) video capturing and playback along with advanced features such as fast-motion and slow-motion shooting. Loaded with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory, Lenovo doesn't mention support for a microSD card in its official tech specs sheet.

Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro

Available in three colors - Black, Titanium and Gold, the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone features Dual micro-SIM and among the connectivity options, it brings support for 3G, 4G (LTE), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0 and A-GPS.

The smartphone is today officially priced at Rs. 32,999 in India and should start retailing soon. What are your thoughts on the Android smartphone with a 2K HD Display with a powerful camera and a vibrant 6-inch screen? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Pramod R.
    Pramod R.
    Phone is really good with all features required. But It is not good handy phone. It looks heavy and worry drop on hand accidentally. when it is going launch? Why company did not list Vibe X2 mid range phone? before many days it was available and now they removed.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Lenovo is created this phone as a power house. Be it battery, processor, memory, camera everything is awesome. They did good work in keeping the price under check as well

However 6" screen for a phone is a bit too much. Are they selling it in phablet / tablet category? if not, saying this a phone would not be justifiable.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# There's no word about the phone's official launch date. We will try to update the post here as soon as the company shares a press release or lists the phone on Snapdeal or Flipkart.
  • abdullanasih
    abdullanasih
    I'm in India I want by this phone what I have to do to buy
  • abdullanasih
    abdullanasih
    Where I have to go how I can buy
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# If you trust Flipkart, you can buy it online from their portal.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • abdullanasih
    abdullanasih
    Thaks
  • abdullanasih
    abdullanasih
    Thanks
  • abdullanasih
    abdullanasih
    flipkart delivers only in India places.are they shipping out of India?
  • abdullanasih
    abdullanasih
    Are they delivers only India places.are they shipping out of india?
  • AB C
    AB C
    how is it different with sony experia Z?
  • abdullanasih
    abdullanasih
    Hellow
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    abdullanasih
    Hellow
    Depends on the country you are currently in. We can find out an online store for you if you let us know where you want the phone to be shipped.
  • abdullanasih
    abdullanasih
    Maldives
  • abdullanasih
    abdullanasih
    I just want to know werhere you can shipped Maldives or no
  • abdullanasih
    abdullanasih
    Hellow
  • kavin 1997
    kavin 1997
    when will be this phone is available in the normal retail shop not in flipcart i dont trust in flipcart and i am in vadodara gujarat,,,,...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well, there are pros and cons to both. I understood, that it comes down to a personal choice. What's yours? And why?
I'm sure all the coders here must be using some advance text editor to type and edit your code. I figured out that the font makes a huge difference when...
Quote: An Light Emitting Diode is an electronic device that emits light when current is passed through it. LEDs are small, extremely efficient, bright, cheap, electronic components. People think that...
I have a matlab program. In that program I do not know the function for plotting a circle. Whether it is fplot, ez plot, funplot. Can any body guide me?...
Microsoft has officially announced the next Windows operating system and if you were expecting it to be called Windows 9, please be informed that the next Windows will be called...