Lenovo Vibe X2 Introduced In India With Multi-Layered Design & Octa-Core Processor

If you had been feeling the vibes about the new smartphone from Lenovo, well here it is. The company has officially launched its brand new Android smartphone titled Lenovo Vibe X2 in India today. The most amazing feature that stands out with the new phone is its multi-layered design. As unique as that sounds, the Vibe X2 features three differently-colored layers running across the four sides of it. Available in 4 vibrant colors White, Gold, Red and Charcoal, the new Lenovo smartphone does pack a lot of high-end features at a decent price tag. The Lenovo Vibe X2 features an uni-body form factor and its design looks a lot familiar if you have looked at the Sony Xperia Z series of smartphones. Let's check out the features, specs and price for the all new Lenovo Vibe X2.

lenovo-smartphone-vibe-x2-family-colors-3

Starting with the display, we have a 5-inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, multi-touch capacitive Full HD screen with a single speaker and an audio jack. At 7.3 mm, the smartphone does look pretty thin. The engine that runs this smartphone is a MediaTek 6595m 2.0 GHz 4G LTE True8Core processor (where 4 high-intensity cores run at 2.0 GHz, while 4 low-intensity cores run at 1.69 GHz). Running on the Android KitKat OS, the Vibe X2 ispowered by a 2300 mAh Li-Polymer battery that offers a talktime of up to 11 hours on 3G. A 13 megapixel camera with auto-focuse & LED flash adorns the rear end of the device, whereas the front camera is a 5 megapixel fixed-focus one.

lenovo-smartphone-vibe-x2-orange-front-back-26

Coming to the memory and connectivity options, the Vibe X2 features 2 GB RAM and 32 GB built-in storage. The phone supports 2G, 3G & 4G as well as Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 3.0 + 4.1, FM receiver and A-GPS. The phone also supports Dual SIM cards (a micro and a nano) in certain regions of India.

Apart from these basic specifications, the Lenovo Vibe X2 specs also list a collection of pre-loaded apps that include major social networking apps, games such as - BonBon Factory, Asphalt 8, Green Farm 3, Real Football 2014 etc.. As also, UC Browser, Evernote, Kingsoft Office, SHAREit, SYNCit, SNAPit Camera and CLONEit.

With that we come to the end of features for Lenovo Vibe X2. The company has announced an official price of Rs. 19,999 and has started retailing it. What are your thoughts? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Those who are interested in further reading should check out all the other #-Link-Snipped-# we've covered so far.
  • sagar panda
    sagar panda
    Yet another impressive device from Lenovo....Excellent features and decent price tag..
  • HRG
    HRG
    It looks colourful ! but better yu can go with micromax canvas nitro !
  • Kuldeepk07
    Kuldeepk07
    I will prefer
    micromax canvas nitro
  • Lynne Austinn
    Lynne Austinn
    Nice design but i do not prefer lenovo! No resale value :/
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    A very decent entryat this price tag!!! 5Mp sec cam, 2GB RAM, LTE, Octa core
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Update: The Lenovo Vibe X2 can be now bought on Flipkart starting today.
    Those who purchase it today can also avail a 35% discount when shopping via the Myntra Android app (using the LENOVO35 coupon code), and also receive preselected Flipkart ebooks worth Rs. 1,200 for free. You can also get 95% off on Lenovo Charging Case for Lenovo Vibe X2.
    Here is the link:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Additionally, HDFC/ ICICI credit card consumers will also get 6 month EMI interest charges refunded as cashback, if purchased on a 6-month EMI plan.

Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Ankita Katdare
    Update: The Lenovo Vibe X2 can be now bought on Flipkart starting today.
    Those who purchase it today can also avail a 35% discount when shopping via the Myntra Android app (using the LENOVO35 coupon code), and also receive preselected Flipkart ebooks worth Rs. 1,200 for free. You can also get 95% off on Lenovo Charging Case for Lenovo Vibe X2.
    Here is the link:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Additionally, HDFC/ ICICI credit card consumers will also get 6 month EMI interest charges refunded as cashback, if purchased on a 6-month EMI plan.

Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    Even though you are getting for discount and all, until people some one used it and say its pros and cons we cannot make a final decison. For the price and specs its a decent way but why choose this when you have MI3 for less cost. For just 4 more cores? that too for 2300 battery?
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Discounts and coupans is always a trick to sell new comers. Lenova is sonething fishy
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Even though you are getting for discount and all, until people some one used it and say its pros and cons we cannot make a final decision.
    That's true. We all tend to wait for the reviews and it's justified. The western culture of being 'early birds' to get hands on any new technology or gadget is yet to gain substantial ground among Indians.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    An attractive piece with decent specifications. One of my friend is using Lenovo Phone since past 8 months & is pretty much satisfied. Will compete with Moto X , Samsung grand 2 & Sony Xperia C3.

In order to mark its presence in mobile sector, Lenovo should think about its price revise.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Lenovo vibe 2x has two interesting things in its accessories section , better known as VIBE Xtension accessories which will be attached to the phone on its back side beside back cover.

1. VIBE X2 Speaker : Just attach VIBE X2 speaker (powered by JBL) & experience wonderful soundtracks.
    vibe-x2-speaker

2. VIBE X2 Battery: Now you can refuel your battery with 5.1mm thin VIBE X2 Battery which best replicates its Layered design.
    lenovo-vibe-x2-battery-xtension

Source : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Ankita Katdare
    That's true. We all tend to wait for the reviews and it's justified. The western culture of being 'early birds' to get hands on any new technology or gadget is yet to gain substantial ground among Indians.
    Ha ha! My intention was there are many mobiles available right now in the market! Every one wants a good stable mobile at a decent price.
    For trying purpose I would love to try new mobiles and do experiments. But it depends on persons. All do not want to buy for such purposes.
    How many can we afford for phones if we want to test on phones?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have made this project and I am using a 2.4Ghz wireless CCTV camera for this, I want to use something that can send video to a mobile device or...
Sugeest any online book for RADAR engineering...or any pdf notes..
If smart devices talking back to you when asked don't intimidate you and are used to giving voice commands by now, here's a new interactive device that's smart and can...
Hello Folks! I would like to know that how can I make my post visible on homepage of crazy engineer? Any idea? Please help! I am a Auto Engineer and...
i would like to know any variety of non-green materials used in/for construction as far as civil engineering especially structural engineering is concerned...any body with anything..pleas help..