Lenovo Vibe S1 Arrives In India - Features And Specs At Glance

The smartphone featuring the world's first dual camera - Lenovo Vibe S1 has arrived in India. Featuring a curved Gorilla Glass on top of a sleek metal frame design, the Vibe S1 packs some really good specs under its hood. The phone's launch is scheduled for today and the official unveiling will happen at an event in Delhi. We decided to take a sneak peek into the phone's most important features. Here we go.

Running atop a 64-Bit 1.7 Ghz Octa-Core processor coupled with 400Mhz Mali GPU, the Lenovo Vibe S1 exhibits performance power with its 3GB RAM making it ideal for multi-tasking as well as playing high-end games.

It features a 5 inch Full HD display that comes with 440ppi pixel density and the screen's viewable even under bright sunlight. The capactive touchscreen supports 5M colors and features five point multi-touch.

lenovo-vibe-s1
Coming with Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system out of the box , the Lenovo Vibe S1 is layered with the company's own ViBE UI which has received a visual overhaul recently.

Coming back to the design - We have the display reflecting light such that the images on the screen showing softer and richer images. The company is proud of its 8-step engineering process that every Lenovo Vibe S1 undergoes for its rear panel, curved-glass design and rounded metal frame. It finally weighs 131 gms and is 7.8mm in thickness.

The internal memory is 32 GB and it can be expanded up to 128 GB via microSD card.

The Lenovo VIBE S1 features an 8 megapixel F2.2 camera with BSI sensor and a 2 megapixel camera to analyze depth of field. It features One-touch Refocus and Background Swap functionality. The presence of low-light BSI sensor and PDAF increases focusing speeds.

A 2420 mAh Li-Polymer battery powers this device and it offers up to 11 days of standby time and up to 26 hours of talk time on 2G. On 3G, one can expect up to 12 hours of talk time.

Coming in two color variants - White & Blue, the Vibe S1 features 3G, 3G and 4G LTE network support. Among connectivity options there are Bluetooth 4.0, WLAN, A-GPS and FM-Radio on the plate.

The expected pricing of the smartphone is around Rs. 20,000 and it should go on sale soon. However, we will wait for the official launch news to arrive before taking this discussion forward.

Stay tuned for updates about Lenovo Vibe S1's official pricing and availability details.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have 4year of experience in php. as well as having very good knowledge of jQuery, CSS, JSON. And i am ready with my own application related for business promotion...
Growing up in a liberal Jain family in Indore, Bharat Patodi was allowed to question everything around him. Their six member family had cousins and guests coming over all the...
News has changed so much in the last decade. In the 90’s you had that one trusted news bulletin at nine in the evening that provided the day’s news in...
I am 32year old.Can i join cdac(c cat) courses.This is good for my carrier or not.I have 3 year experience in SEO and 1 Year exp in .net.But currently i...
The Pepsi cola - known for its soft drink - now ventured to the increasing and extremely competitive market of smartphones. The cola company that has world-renowned success in the...