Lenovo unveils world’s thinnest, 2-in-1 Yoga Book at INR 49,990

Lenovo’s 2-in-1 Yoga Book has finally landed in India, which was unveiled back at IFA 2016 in Windows and Android versions. Although only Windows 10 version has been announced in the country for now. The hybrid device features a first-of-its-kind Halo keyboard and Real Pen input. The Windows 10 Pro-powered Yoga Book also sports a 10.1-inch full-HD (1200 x 1920 pixels) IPS display at 400 nits brightness, powered by a 2.4 GHz quad-core Intel Atom x5-Z8550 processor with 4 GB of LPDDR3 RAM.

lenovo-Yoga-book-windows

It packs 64 GB of internal storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 128 GB). The device dubbed as thinnest and lightest, measures just 9.6 mm in thickness and weighs 690 grams. Powered by an 8500 mAh battery, it lasts for up to 13 hours on a single charge, if company claims are to be believed. It further includes an 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and a 2-megapixel fixed-focus front camera. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, and Bluetooth 4.0.
lenovo-yoga-book-feature-notetaking
The Halo keyboard is a full touchscreen backlit keyboard with no physical keys. Its real-pen accessory enables drawing on the halo keyboard. The stylus holds real ink tips and does not require any charging. Yoga Book will be available offered in Carbon Black color and will be available exclusively on Flipkart.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone...! I am an civil engineering final year student with some backlogs I am an civil engineering final year student with some backlogs.And a can clear them so easily...
I've been experimenting with various JavaScript libraries that let you drag and drop content to upload it to the server. So far, dropzone.js seems to be among the best one...