Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 And A7-30 Launched At CES 2015 - Targeted At First Time Buyers

After unveiling the new range of ThinkPad laptops, the Chinese handset and laptop maker has announced two new Android tablets at the ongoing CES 2015. With Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 and Tab 2 A7-30, the company is targeting the first-time tablet buyers, which will go on sale from January and March respectively. The A7-10 will come only in WiFi version while the A7-30 will support WiFi and 3G with voice calling. Both the tablets share some similar features and come pre-loaded with Lenovo’s DOit apps like SHAREit, SECUREit and SYNCit.

Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10

The tablet flaunts a 7-inch (1024x600 pixels) IPS display, runs on Android 4.4 KitKat and the best part it is upgradable to Android 5.0. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8382M processor paired with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD. It packs a 3450 mAh battery, has a VGA front camera and connectivity options include WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0. Also, the tablet has Dolby Sound technology in the speakers. The device weighs 269 grams and comes only in Ebony black color.

lenovo-tab-2-a7-10

Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30

This new tablet sports a 7-inch IPS infinity display and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat, upgradable to Android 5.0. It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8382M processor coupled with 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. It features a 2MP rear camera and a VGA front camera. Connectivity options include WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 3G with voice calling and packs 3450 mAh battery. It is available in four colors: Aqua Blue, Cotton Candy, Pearl White or Ebony Black.

lenovo_tab2_a7_30_1

The tablets are priced at $99 and $129 respectively. Looking at the price and specifications, the tablets are worth a shot. Let us know your views on the new tablets from Lenovo. Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In 2014, HDMI-streaming sticks like Google’s Chromecast, Roku's Streaming Stick and Amazon’s Fire TV Stick sold like hot cakes owing to their compact form factor and dirt cheap prices. While...
CES 2015 is almost coming to an end. Many outstanding products from 4K televisions to world’s slimmest tablet were announced on the first two days of the event. German audio...
Working in the arena like IT, midst of the possible Lay-Offs and all that, I was thinking to start planning Retirement Plan, and I believe, everyone should start thinking about...
Hi,everyone..during the course of my project in speech recognition,i came across these MEL FILTERS and now i am in need of the details regarding them...can anyone here please help me..?
Just received a branded notepad at my desk. @Ankita Katdare got these awesome looking notepads made for us.