Lenovo P70 Smartphone Could Impress You With Its Battery Life And Processor

Most new Android phones launching across the globe this year are featuring a powerful processor and better battery life. Joining the league of several other Octa Core processor running smartphones is the new Lenovo P70. With a 1.7 GHz 64-bit 8 Core engine at its core, the Lenovo P70 smartphone runs the Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. The graphics unit under its hood is a 700 MHz ARM Mali T760-MP2 processor. The Dual SIM phone's gigantic 4000 mAh battery is said to offer a talk time of up to 2 days and up to 18 hours on 2G, whereas a stand by time of about a month on 3G. Let's find out the features that Lenovo P70 brings to the market.

Packed with a 16 GB internal memory expandable up to 32 GB via MicroSD card, the Lenovo P70 features 2 GB RAM inside. The phone's 5 inch HD IPS display comes with a 1280 x 720 pixel resolution capacitive touchscreen that sports 16M colors. At 8.9 mm, the phone is pretty thin and weighs about 149g. On the smartphone's rear end, there's a 13 megapixel auto-focus camera that supports LED Flash, while on the front there's a 5 megapixel fixed focus snapper for capturing selfies and making video calls.

lenovo-smartphone-p70-smartphone-india-launch-features-specs

Available in only one color Midnight Blue, the Lenovo P70 smartphone's connectivity options include 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, Radio and A-GPS. Among the plethora of apps that come pre-installed with the smartphones, there's Complete family of Google apps, Evernote, Kingsoft Office, UC Browser etc. and an extensive set of gaming app such as Asphalt 8, Real Football 2015 and Tap the Frog.

With that, we come to the end of the features and specs highlighted by Lenovo. There's no word about the India launch date for Lenovo P70, but if the international pricing is to be seen, sources suggest that it could be priced in India at Rs. 14-15,000. What are your thoughts on the latest Lenovo Android smartphone? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Strong 1.7Ghz Octa Coe Processor, 4000 mAh battery, 13 Mp camera, display, thin design everything looks good for the Lenovo P70. Impressive!!

I would love to wait for a day when smart phone manufacturer will be able to launch the phone with this specification under 10 k; otherwise this would be just another drop in the sea.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : IT IS USEFUL FOR FARMERS TO MINIMIZE DRUDGERY AND SAFETY FROM HARMFUL PESTICIDES.IT IS 4-WHEEL ROBOT ,CAPABLE OF SPRAYING PESTICIDES BY REMOTE CONTROL. ITS BATTERY...
friends i want to make robowar robot..please suggest me some robot designs. i seen some designs, but i want to make some new type robots. so please give me some...
Project Abstract / Summary : In all aspects of our life, we encounter event recording applications very often. Recording of any entity be it sound, pictures, events etc. is very...
Project Abstract / Summary : Energy is the basic need for the development of the modern world. For meeting up the regular demand of energy we need to design a...
Project Abstract / Summary : This project aims at providing a voting system that cannot be tempered with. It provides a significant improvement over the existing electronic voting system in...