Lenovo Lemon 3 May Step Out Into The World At MWC 2016

Lenovo is all set to launch the global variant of its locally successful handset, the Lenovo Lemon 3 at the upcoming Mobile World Congress that is scheduled to be held at Barcelona from 22nd of February. The Lenovo India Twitter handle #-Link-Snipped-# of a metal clad phone a couple of hours ago highlighting its Dolby tech equipped speakers. Smartphone enthusiasts were quick to deduce that the phone was the Lenovo Lemon 3 that was launched earlier this year. The Android Lollipop smartphone was meant to be sold exclusively in China but owing to its success in the domestic market, its makers, Lenovo have decided to launch the mid-range handset globally.

Lenovo Lemon 3  (1)

The Lenovo Lemon 3 was launched to compete with the hugely successful Xiaomi Redmi 3 in China. For just 699 Yuan or 7323 INR the Lenovo Lemon 3 offers some impressive specs. At first we have a 5-inch IPS panel display with Full HD resolution. Underneath the hood things get better with the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 SoC that houses a 1.7 GHz octa-core CPU, Adreno 405 GPU and 2GB of RAM. In the photography department we have a LED flash equipped 13 MP sensor on the rear and a 5MP selfie shooter. The internal memory of the Lenovo Lemon 3 stands at 16GB and you do get a microSD card slot to expand that storage to up to 32GB. The smartphone is powered by a 2750mAh lithium ion battery that can last quite easily for an entire day. While Lenovo may have teased a look, we have provided you with a gallery of product shots below.

Lenovo Lemon 3  (5)
Lenovo Lemon 3  (3) Lenovo Lemon 3  (2) Lenovo Lemon 3  (4)

This LTE equipped smartphone when launched globally might cost a bit more than its current Chinese price but still owing to its specs it’s a good deal if it is priced at around Rs. 12000. We will have to wait to obtain a confirmation on that until the end of this month.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# via #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Lenovo is still topping the chart in the mid range price market with some spectacular features & performance. & has gained immense customers faith.

I guess Lenovo has the recipe for Indian taste.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

While other smartphone manufacturers wait until the Mobile World Congress to launch their new devices, Microsoft has jumped the gun and unveiled its first mid-range Windows 10 Mobile offering, the...
A group of researchers from the Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center has invented an economical and non-invasive technology to detect the presence of Cancerous cells as well as other life...
I had been a dont net developer for 5 years then there is a bad turn in my life and i had to discontinue with my Programming field. No its...
Indian smartphone manufacturer XOLO has launched a new entry level smartphone that shall be sold exclusively on Gadgets360 with help of flash sales. The XOLO Era 4K gets the moniker...
I am an electrical engineer fresher and I opted to start my career from IT sector. I have these career options Networking CCNA Windows –> MCSA Testing –> ISTQB Linux...