Lenovo Ideapad Flex Notebook Price In India Is Rs. 42,250 - Specs & Features Listed

Lenovo has launched the IdeaPad Flex notebook in India today at a price tag of Rs. 42,250. Running the Windows 8 operating system, the laptop operates in dual-mode and features 10 point multitouch. The Lenovo Idea Flex became really famous because it flips 300 degrees and can switch between the laptop and stand mode (touchscreen) instantly. The 14-inch screen on the laptop has a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels and 16:9 form factor. The notebook-cum-tablet comes with the AccuType keyboard and the laptop packs a fourth-generation Intel Core i3 processor (up to i7) with 4GB RAM and optional 2GB Nvidia GeForce GT 740M graphics card.

The body of the laptop is 0.23-inch thick and the overall weight is 2 kg. As we go down the Lenovo Ideapad Flex tech specs and features list, we find integrated stereo speakers and is Dolby Advanced Audio certified, allowing users to experience a rich surround sound. The connectivity options on the IdeaPad Flex notebook include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, one each of USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and HDMI ports, card reader and RJ45 Ethernet port. The laptop has a 720 pixel front camera and a 48Wh battery that can play full HD videos for six hours. Other features of the notebook include Lenovo Cloud Storage, voice control and OneKey Recovery.

lenovo-ideapad-flex2

Available in black color across the country, the Lenovo IdeaPad Flex is priced at Rs.42,250/- inclusive of all taxes. Does the sleek design, impressive multimedia usage and flexibilty of use on the Lenovo Ideapad Flex appeal to you? - Speak up in comments below.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This laptop was unveiled at IFA 2013 and you can check the official video uploaded by the company here:

I personally believe that multi-mode is the way to go for the OEMs in future. Who wants to own two gadgets, if they can be bundled into one?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Does anyone hear feel that this gadget is over-priced or anything?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: This webinar will detail the process of developing, using, designing, and deploying Community Cellular Networks; small-scale community operated telecommunication networks using OpenBTS. These networks are effectively full "telcos in...
PLEASE PROVIDE ME SOME TECHNICAL IDEA ABOUT CIM
Sony India has launched a new device called the Sony CP-V3 - a USB portable charger priced at Rs. 1,590 in the country. The portable USB charger can power your...
Intex Technologies, the Indian mobile manufacturer has launched a new smartphone in its Aqua series with Intex Aqua i6. Powered by the 1.3GHz quad-core MT6582 processor from MediaTek, which the...
Researchers from Naemura Lab at the University of Tokyo have developed a new interface that brings mixed reality in the picture. This new kind of interface makes it possible for...