Lenovo A7000 India Launch - Big Sound, Big Screen

Lenovo India is riding the high wave as it introduces its flagship smartphone called 'Lenovo A7000' in the country. Priced at Rs. 8999, this smartphone is truly a competitor to several other Android smartphones making raves in the country. Having Dual SIM support and running the latest version of Android i.e. Lollipop (5.0), the 7000 wants to beat the likes of Xiaomi Redmi Note and Asus Zenfone, the two phones that have been able to capture the nation's attention. Lenovo loves the idea of big screens and A7000 does not shy away from it either. It has a big 5.5 inch screen that has a HD resolution (1280 x 720 pixel) IPS display. The capacitive touchscreen gives way for 5-point multi touch and supports 16M colors. If you check out the company's official page listing the A7000, you will find the catchline 'Big Sound. Big Screen'. That comes from the fact that this is the world's first smartphone with the all-new Dolby Atmos for enhanced sound quality. Looks like audiophiles will want to check out this feature.

Coming to the Lenovo A7000 tech specs, here we have a phone running on an Octa Core processor (MediaTek MT6752m) clocked at 1.5GHz and an ARM Mali 760 MP2 graphics unit. At 7.99, the phone is bound to be pretty lightweight and sleek. Residing inside the phone is 2 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory which can be extended up to 32 GB via microSD card.

lenovo-a7000

A gigantic 2900 mAh battery that offers 16 hours of 3G talktime and up to 11 days of standby time. On the phone's rear end is an 8 megapixel camera that has auto focus and LED flash. On the front is a fixed focus 5 megapixel snapper. On the connectivity front, there's 2G, 3G, 4G, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS and of course Radio.

The Lenovo A7000 comes in two colors - Black and White. For the pricing it is offered at, we believe those are some really decent set of specifications and those looking to buy a new Android for themselves this year should definitely give it a shot.

What are your thoughts about Lenovo A7000? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I ordered one for my sister and it was simply superb ! It heats up when playing games but overall I like it so ordered one more yesterday.

Back cover is too weak they designed it low quality to make it lightweight.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That's amazing! How is the display quality and overall touchscreen performance? Any inputs on this front will be useful for future buyers.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Display quality - 5/5
    Touchscreen performance - 5/5
    Camera quality - 3.5/5

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LogTera is a leading educational software development company based in San Jose, California. Co-founded by Rahul Jauhari and Shailesh Khare in the year 2013. LogTera's mission is to develop the...
The SEO aka Search Engine Optimization is an industry already. While there is huge amount of information available about SEO techniques, DOs and DONTs - many new blog owners or...
hai everyone, friends does anyone here knows about the details of Tekla structure course ? I want to know the details of it regarding career with that software.
Airtel became the first ever 4G services provider in India by launching the next generation 4G LTE network in Kolkata back in April, 2012. Since then, Airtel's 4G network coverage...
Xiaomi has announced a new 10000mAh power bank in China to take on the recent power bank launches from OnePlus and Asus. Priced at about ¥69 (~712 Indian Rupees), the...