Lenovo A6000 Plus Packs More Punch - Goes For Two-Day Open Sale

Lenovo India has declared an open sale for its new smartphone 'Lenovo A6000 Plus' for two days - 25th and 26th May. It's only on these two days that you can get the phone without the hassle of registration and experiencing the seconds lasting flash sale. After the phenomenal response to its elder brother 'Lenovo A6000', the company has been pumped up about the sale of the A6000 Plus smartphone and a lot of people are queuing up to buy the phone. Lenovo announced that after this 2-day open sale, it will go back to the Flipkart flash sale mode and those who want to buy it will have to register and wait for the next flash sale, currently scheduled for 2nd June. Most e-commerce websites are abuzz with one or two day sales and customers are being bombarded with newsletters promoting them over the summer. The news of Lenovo A6000 Plus therefore doesn't come as a surprise.

Now since all the basic specifications of the brothers: Lenovo A6000 and A6000 plus are the same, we recommend reading about Lenovo A6000 Launched In Hopes To Rule The Roost By Beating Xiaomi And Micromax to give you an idea of how the phone started giving serious competition to the likes of Xiaomi and Micromax. The only difference from the predecessor is that, A6000 Plus has a bigger 2 GB RAM and double internal memory aka 16 GB.

Lenovo-A6000-Plus-Smartphone

Here's what the A6000 Plus tech specs chart looks like:
  • A 1.2GHz Quad Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor
  • Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) OS with VIBE UI 2.0
  • 5-inch HD (1280 x 720) IPS display
  • 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, Expandable MicroSD slot up to 32GB
  • Support for 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, Dual Micro SIM cards.
  • 8MP auto-focus rear camera w/ LED flash; 2MP fixed-focus front camera
  • 2300mAh (Li-Ion) : 13 hours talk time on 3G
Priced at an affordable tag of Rs. 7,499, Lenovo A6000 Plus has a lot going right for it. We have to admit that with the recent upsurge of flash sales, an open sale is a sweet relief for many. Not many have healthy internet connections and therefore the 6-10 second time span in which the phones get sold out is hardly enough for the masses who want to grab the device.

What are your thoughts about Lenovo A6000 Plus Open Sale? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well first of all i am not from any reputed university and ahead i want to pursue MS in computer science . I am in final year of my engineering...
As a recent electrical engineer graduate I've applied to over a hundred jobs in this month alone. I've heard back from roughly 15 companies and about 5 of them involved...
Dedicating this to all the engineers who love to go to work on Monday; without secretly waiting for Friday. You're an inspiration to everyone around you including your colleagues, friends...
The Indian mobile manufacturer, Intex has announced a new Cloud-series smartphone- Cloud M5 II. The phone is priced at INR 4,799 and will be available exclusively from Flipkart. As of...
According to the Apple's patent applications presented by US Patent and Trademark Office, the tech-giant has come up with Gaze tracking 3D screen which is capable of displaying 2D as...