Lenovo A1900 Comes With Quad-Core Processor And Android 4.4 Kitkat OS In China

After the success of Lenovo A700 with all its stunning reviews from its customers, the Chinese tech-giant doesn't seem to be taking rest. It has brought a new low budget phone, which gives you ample satisfying features at the price it is offered at. Unleashed exclusively for the Chinese market, this Dual SIM smartphones named A1900 is powered by Cortex SC7730 1.2 GHz processor and comes with Android version 4.4.2 Kitkat operating system. Lenovo offers this phone with a sporty (IPS) screen in a 4-inch 800x480 display with 233 ppi density.
lenovo-unveils-A1900-Specifications-and-Price

Well, if you're not a smartphone specs freak or it is your first time to delve into the Android World, then this basic smartphone from Lenovo is exactly what you need. With its ample features to stuff your most-frequently used apps, Lenovo A1900's specs are good for any basic user. Coming with 121 x 62 x 9.5 mm in dimensions and a 117 gm weighing body, Lenovo A1900 envelopes a 1500mAh battery which is enough to provide users with an above average battery life.

The smartphone features a 512 RAM and 4GB storage which is expandable via microSD upto 16GB. Basic needs such as triple-2G and 3G connectivity with Wi-Fi and FM radio make this handset a fulfilling one. For those who love taking selfies, this phone comes with 2 megapixel front camera.

This new smartphone is available to costumers via online retailer Alibaba, priced at around Rs. 3000. Do you think, it can give you everything you need? Leave your thoughts about the phone in the comment section below.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    A1900 is one of the global branded phone that doesn't have many competitor in this price range.

Features are not bad for a smartphone entrant or a secondary phone.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, am planning to take cloud certification, can anyone suggest me the good institute to join. (Location: chennai, TamilNadu) or else is there a free online class for cloud...
I have small query please give me solution for this. my query is i want to delete a column from a table .
Electricity Pylons have been with us since eternity. Their lattice structure made out of steel with four legs is immediately recognisable from miles. They are responsible for supporting overhead power...
SkyOrbiter is an interesting solar powered drone that aims to provide Internet access across the world. Developed by a Portuguese company that goes by the name 'Quarkson' successfully tested the...
Catching up with the trend of developing self driving cars, two Professors from Gujarat's Amiraj College of Engineering have built their own version of a driverless vehicle in India called...