Legendary Aircraft Designer - Burt Rutan on CrazyEngineers to answer your questions!

CEans,

Mr. Burt Rutan – the legendary designer of Virgin Galactic’s SpaceShipTwo, SpaceShipOne, Voyager and many more crafts has agreed to answer your questions on CrazyEngineers!

It all started with Leonardo Da Vinci when he designed the first prototype of Helicopter. Then centuries later, Orville & Wilbur Wright took the next step in aviation with their first flying machine. Man began flying and so did his imagination. The 20[sup]th[/sup] century saw the man conquering the moon. Now, in the 21[sup]st[/sup] century, we want something more!

Ever dreamed of orbiting around the Earth and experiencing the lower values of the ‘g’? Well, I bet you did! Modern engineers have come forward to turn your childhood dreams into reality. Legendary aircraft/spacecraft designer Burt Rutan is the man you should rely on. Famous for designing light, strong, unusual-looking, energy-efficient aircrafts; Mr. Rutan continues to change the world with his spacecrafts – SpaceShipOne & SpaceShipTwo!

Check out following YouTube Animation of SpaceShipTwo in which Burt Rutan and Sir Richard Branson talk about the project–

SpaceShipTwo - YouTube

We are extremely proud to have Burt Rutan to answer your queries on CrazyEngineers! So tighten your seat belts and get ready to take the flight in space with the one and only – Burt Rutan.

We will collect questions for Mr. Rutan till 28[sup]th[/sup] February, 2008. Post your questions in this thread.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello frnds i own sahara le1n series laptop.(not sure of model no. but might be NB5610-L1) my system turns off after few minutes after starting it. there is no overheating....
Name:Sanket U. Parlikar Engineering Trade:Computer Science Location:Mumbai Occupation: Student Work Experience😲nly home and lab xperience Hobbies & Interests: Seekin knowledge in systemsss Aim in life: PRO (Computer Science individual) White...
hey guys, my first thread on this website! i want to know what is the basic difference between a petrol catalytic converter and a diesel one?? its kinda urgent so...
I have Windoze xp and Opensuse as a dual boot system right now. All i want to do is put another linux distro (say fedora core) and triple boot my...
Whats the difference between execve() and system() in C?? presumably both are used to execute external executable file?? i searched up on google but i thought guys in here would...