Left job to start online laundry business - Is it a correct decision?

hai all my name is roy mathew , can i say something i need your suggestions. past one months i resign my job am working in an multinational company .and now i started a new online business laundry service in noida. i have to stay in home so i resigned my job my my family opposite to start online laundry business , is my way is correct do you support?

Replies

• Anandkar Sanket
    Anandkar Sanket
    hey u resins your job in mnc. best luck for your online laundry business

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The 1996 established company, Intex Technologies Ltd. has recently launched a low budget fitness smart wear named FitRist. To compete with the rivals like Misfit Ray and Swipe’s Fband, Intex...
Can you attenuate Radiation using a various adjustable tank circuits? I am wondering if Radiation can be attenuated and removed using a special electronic device? Is this possible or am...
Members of a research team at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore, have developed a smart chip that can be paired with brain implants for efficient wireless transmission of signals from...
i am studing engineering in E&TC from pune university at sinhgad college I still complited C language and now started study c++ and core Java which books best for c+...
MIT’s media lab has devised an open ended optical fiber based imaging system that requires no extra protective case. Named “optical brush”, this open ended bundle of optical fibers use...