Learn to Program and Analyze Data with Python (Univ.Michigan paid courses)

Quote: This Specialization builds on the success of the Python for Everybody course and will introduce fundamental programming concepts including data structures, networked application program interfaces, and databases, using the Python programming language. In the Capstone Project, you’ll use the technologies learned throughout the Specialization to design and create your own applications for data retrieval, processing, and visualization. Endquote
Total price for five courses US$315. That will be about Rs.20000 I suppose. No idea if it will be useful. The university is a good one. I have interacted with the faculty on biological sciences.
Python for Everybody | Coursera

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: High-profile cases have recently put campus sexual assault in the spotlight. One question that has repeatedly come up: why are these cases being handled by campuses at all? Title...
Is anyone else faced Facebook down issue? Is there any hacking attempt? Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can....
i was selected for oracle india in our campus recuriment ,but until now i did not get any official form stating it ,can any one say hen will i get...
The name is in Civiliryc find out if u can 😉 here i meant CE as Civil Engineer 😁 from CSK am working & soon to be self-employed😒 14+ months...
Has anyone figured out how to sync Google calendar with Microsoft Outlook calendar? I guess it only allows you to import the existing calendar once; but you can't sync both...