Learn Electronics Basics

I want to learn basic electronics, any help in this regard is appreciated?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kashmirihasan
    I want to learn basic electronics, any help in this regard is appreciated?
    The best way to learn basics of electronics would be to open up any basic textbook in electronics and start learning concepts. You could start with the basic terminologies used in Electrical and Electronics engineering. Make sure that you understand the current flow, voltage difference, resistance, impedance, capacitance, logic gates etc. so that understanding all the advance topics would be very easy.

However, if you encounter any problems while studying basic electronics, feel free to ask them here 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Try this first:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    And If you prefer books then Two books with which you can start with :
    - Principles of Electronics by V.K. Mehta (For basic electronics)
    - Digital Logic & Computer Design by M.Morris Mano (For digital electronics)

Once you read Principles of Electronics by V.K.mehta, you can directly jump on : Millman's Integrated Electronics by Jacob Millman, Chetan D Parikh. This is one awesome book!
  • kashmirihasan
    kashmirihasan
    sir can u post me the links of these books?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    kashmirihasan
    sir can u post me the links of these books?
    Sure.
    Principles of Electronics by V.K.Mehta : Amazon.com

Millman's Integrated Electronics : Amazon.com

Digital Logic & Design : Amazon.com
  • kashmirihasan
    kashmirihasan
    can u give me links to download these in soft copy?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    kashmirihasan
    can u give me links to download these in soft copy?
    All those books are copyrighted and so we can't give you links for free download of them

It is against forum rules
  • Cyborg 009
    Cyborg 009
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    u can get them 2nd hand at many book stores ..
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
  • kashmirihasan
    kashmirihasan
    I cannot get 2nd hand books of indian authors in my country.
  • bodipallimounika
    bodipallimounika
    i m preparing for ies electrical branch,i dont understand ies general studies and engineering apptitude please canu tell me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is capacitor squirrel cage induction motors? where they are used? why there is a need of a capacitor with this kind of motor?
hello ceans !feeling good to get back to CE. Since several days I'd been trying to login with my username and password using google chrome :Version 27.0.1453.116 . I was...
I have personally been researching this new 'cloud computing' as what people call it.According to me- Cloud Computing is like a spider web. Everything is connected one-way or another. This...
CDAC is a well known organization in India for trainings and placements. The bigger question every CDAC applicant is facing these days is which CDAC center to choose and how's...
CDAC CCAT results are out and most of the students are looking to get admission in the best cdac center out there, overall in terms of quality of training offered...