Lava's Latest Tablet, The Ivory Pop Promises A Great HD Gaming Experience

Packed with the dome of power, quad-core Intel Atom inside, the latest Lava Ivory Pop has taken its first step in the market. It’s a voice calling tablet from the Indian consumer electronics giant Lava and features decent specifications to fulfill your media and graphic needs. Having a similar tone with compromised quality, it is placed below Lava Ivory M4 Tablet Launched At Rs. 9299 - Specs And Features At Glance but offers a great deal corresponding to the price.

Powered by a quad-core Intel Sofia 3G-R processor (an Atom variant) clocked at 1.2 GHz, the tablet features a trust-worthy certification when it comes to the performance. Plus, featuring an integrated ARM Mali 450 GPU and 1 GB DDR3 RAM, it supports HD games without a lag. Zooming out, the back panel boasts of a metal finish while the power and volume button are attached to the right side, keeping the display at the front.

Ivory_pop
Lava Ivory Pop

Not just for the sake of its convention, the tablet comes with a 17.78cm (7”) dual Twisted Nematic multi-touch capacitive display offering a resolution of 1024x600 pixels. When turned to the back side, one can see a 5.0 MP rear camera with autofocus feature (with no specification on sensor module) to complement a 2.0 MP front camera for the selfie-philes. The Lava Ivory Pop runs on Android™ Lollipop v5.1.

Stuffed with a 3000 mAh battery, the tablet houses a dual-SIM slot and multilingual service as an in-built tool. Talking about its storage, it delivers an internal memory of 16 GB, expandable up to 32 GB. Connectivity wise, the tablet sports 3G,3G, standard WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n and 3.5 mm audio jack. With everything accompanied by the tablet and in-the-box charger, earphone and documents, Ivory Pop will bear a price tag of Rs. 6299.

Source: Lava Mobiles

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Xiaomi, yesterday, unveiled a pair of smartphones at a launch event in Beijing, China. The two smartphones namely, Redmi 4 and Redmi 4A were unveiled, of which, the later one...
Hello i am new to CE. Just joined Couple of hours ago... can anyone tell me how to send message to any of member and comment on post?
One of my friend is in M.Tech. she needs to do project on communication or vlsi based mostly for her exam....Please suggest some of topics that can be taken up...
You might, just to relate the research product, not only get into the jungle but also feel the adventurous fight between Mowgli and Shere Khan in near future. The four...
Respected Admin, senior members, & Colleagues warm greetings to all of you. I am new member of this wonderful forum which I come across randomly through google search so thought...