Lava Unveils Entry Level Lava A72 And A76 With Lava A89 In The Offing

Home spawned domestic company Lava International has launched two new smartphones, A72 and A76 priced at Rs. 6,499 and Rs. 5,699 respectively. It is expected to be unveiling A89 too in coming weeks at the cost of Rs. 5,999. All the devices feature 1.5 GHz Quad Core Processor. Lava A72 comes in two variants white/gold and blue/black. It sports a 5-inch display, a 5-megapixel front and back camera with LED flash powered by a 2500 mAh Li-Polymer battery.

Lava-A-72

Including GPS connectivity the phone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop, and is guaranteed to receive the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update. For all the three smartphones there is 8 GB of inbuilt storage, which can be expanded via a microSD card.

Lava A76 is powered by 1850 mAH Li-ion battery and sports a 4.5-inch display. It is available in two colours, black and white. The smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop featuring a front VGA camera with an LED flash.
lava-A76

All the three new phones feature a video picture in picture mode, allowing users to continue using the device without interrupting the video playback. There is also a custom implementation of touchscreen gestures with incorporation of flip to mute add-on, auto recording and a LED flash indicator during an incoming call. The phones support WiFi, Bluetooth and USB connectivity apart from 4G.

Lava-A-89

Lava A89 touted to be launched soon is powered by a 2000 mAh Li-ion battery packing a 5-inch display. Its front camera is a 2 megapixel unit, with an LED flash. The device supports GPS connectivity and is also guaranteed to receive the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, Have you ever used the Idemitsu brand of lubricants in industrial or automotive applications? Is this brand of high quality? Where I am from in the caribbean region...
These recent days I have been thinking a lot about the masterpieces of the Indian film industry (this thought has been intensified when I came across an episode of a...
hello!!! iam Abhijeet in 3rd year pursuing my degree in computer science.I aim to be in BMW. what should i do? what are the fields of CS or softwares they...
Microsoft launches a workflow automation SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) service, Flow, which can create workflows between various apps and services, such as Office 365, OneDrive, Dropbox, Twitter and so on. Flow can...
I am a B.Sc. (CS) graduate. Its a 3 years course. I want am interested in PG-DAC and PG-DMC. I am not interested in any other courses. I have all...