Lava Twinpad: A Cheap 2-in-1 Windows 10 Device

At the ongoing Mobile World Congress we saw the unveiling of 2-in-1 Windows 10 devices such as the Huawei MateBook Takes On Microsoft Surface At MWC 2016 and Alcatel Launches PLUS 10 2-in-1 Windows 10 Tablet With LTE Support. While those devices were on the higher end of the price spectrum, Lava has unveiled its new creation that is utilitarian and much easier on your wallet. The Lava Twinpad was launched today by the Indian smartphone manufacturer to compete with Micromax Canvas LapTab Windows 10 Laptop Launched At Rs. 14999 which is priced in the same ballpark. Just like all Windows 10 2-in-1 devices, the Lava Twinpad serves as a laptop and a tablet whose display can be swivelled 360 front and back and can be completely detached from the keyboard.

Lava Twinpad  (1)
Lava Twinpad  (2) Lava Twinpad  (3) Lava Twinpad  (4)

The Lava Twinpad sports a 10.1-inch IPS panel HD (1280x800) resolution display with capacitive multi-touch. Underneath the hood, we find an Intel Baytrail-T Z3735F 1.83 GHz quad-core processor, 2 GB DDR3 RAM and 7th Gen Intel HD Graphics entrusted to do the heavy lifting of Windows 10. The Lava Twinpad comes with 32GB of internal memory and you can cram in microSD cards of up to 64GB to expand that storage. Sticking with the status quo, Lava has stuck two 2MP cameras one on the front and one on the rear of the Lava Twinpad. In the product page Lava mentions that there is a SIM slot on the Twinpad for data connectivity but forgets to mention if it is supports 4G or not.

The Lava Twinpad is powered by a 7400mAh lithium-ion polymer battery. When it comes to connectivity, The Lava Twinpad has two 2 USB slots, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0. The Lava Twinpad measures 259x170x8.5 mm and weighs 570g standalone and 581 more with the keyboard hinge. The Lava Twinpad comes with a one year warranty in Silver colour variant for just Rs. 15,999.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am asked to take a 2 hour class about GTO thyristor -controlled series capacitors, i hav rummaged thru all books, websites and wat not ! But i want to...
We have all seen rogue waves in movies and TV shows, they are large and spontaneous surface waves that occur far out in open water and can be extremely dangerous...
An undergraduate student, with the help of his professor from Rutgers, the state university of New Jersey has designed a 3D printed Braille mapping system for visually impaired people. The...
Project Abstract / Summary : Bluetooth Message Service (BMS) is the technology of automatically collecting the data from energy meter devices via LM393 light sensor which is programmed to count...
Hello guys.. hope you're fine .. i need innovative ideas for artificial intelligence projects my final year has started i'm doing BS software engineering