Lava Pixel V2 Smartphone Has A Lot Going For It | Specs At Glance

Lava Mobiles has launched a new Android 5.1 smartphone that comes with all the specifications that one may desire in a phone, if one is on an average budget. Called the 'Lava Pixel V2 4G', what we are looking at is a phone with 7.6 mm thin metal body that features a 5-inch HD IPS display (with 294 PPI pixel density) and protection of the Asahi Dragon Trail glass. Priced at Rs. 10,399 the Pixel V2 won't be very heavy on your pocket and get you your desired features like 8 megapixel selfie camera and 4G connectivity at a competitive and fair price. Among other specs, the ones to stand out include 2 GB DDR3 RAM and 16 GB internal memory that can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD support.
lava-pixel-v2-4g
Running on a 64-bit MediaTek Quad Core processor, the Lava Pixel V2 4G will support Dual SIM (4G+4G) cards where only one sim slot can operate on 4G at a time). Buyers need to pay attention that the OS that powers this device is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop and is called the 'Star OS' by Lava Officials. You can therefore expect that icons and overall look & feel to be a bit altered. Likeable or not, we are yet to know.

Among other specs, the Lava Pixel V2 4G smartphone boasts of a 2500 mAh Li-Polymer battery that offers a talk time of over 24 hours on 2G and over 9 hours on 3G. The phone is available in two color variants, namely - Icy White & Royal Black. (Update: The company is introducing a blue color too).

Coming to the camera, on the rear end of the device, there's a 13 megapixel snapper that comes with five layer LarganTM Lens with a Blue Glass filter and F2.0 aperture with Dual LED Flash. The secondary snapper is located at the usual location on the front and it comes with 8 megapixel sensor and F2.4 aperture as well as 4 layer LarganTM Lens with 84 degree wide angle lenS. Both cameras support Full HD video recording and digital zoom.

Do note that even thought the name has the word 'Pixel', this is not an Android One smartphone. The company is launching Lava Pixel V2 on Sept 15th and it should be available with several online retailers.

What are your thoughts about the all new Android phone? Share with us in comments below.

Source: Lava Pixel V2 price, specifications, features - 4G, 13.0 MP Rear Camera

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Guys, Can you help me to know about meaning of Big Data and what is role of Big data in IT Field?
hello sir... i just want to clear my dailoma... actually i'm compelited my b.tech in 2015, i want to join in some of training institutions so please help me which...
One of the biggest hits from the German brand Volkswagen, the hatchback Polo has arrived in a renewed form this year. All those who are planning to own the new...
Raspberry Foundation, the makers of the popular mini computer Raspberry Pi for DIY enthusiasts have announced an official display add-on for the board. You may argue that it's pretty easy...
Hey guys, Recently a new trend was observed from numerous studies done on social networks. It is called NPD (Narcissist Personality Disorder). Scientists have for the first time admitted and...