LAVA Mobile KKT 32 - Dual GSM SIM Review & Price

LAVA's KKT32 comes with a tag line of 'Power to Attract'  and it is smartly priced at Rupees 4999/- .

Let's take a look at this phone and find out whether it lives up to the expectations and price.

The features this phone has  are -

1. FM Recording: The first thing I like about this phone is that it's got FM recording which comes very handy when you want to record your favorite song playing on a radio station. Good to see this option for a phon#-Link-Snipped-#e available for under Rs. 5k.

2. 8GB MicroSD card support: This is another exciting feature for music lovers. The phone supports upto 8 GB of memory through MicroSD card. The cards are available for about Rs. 1200 - 1800 in India.

3. Dual Speaker with subwoofer: Those who love to play music loudly (and disturb neighbors) will find this feature very handy. The phone's got dual speakers and subwoofer - the combo that gives you a neat, loud sound. For the price, I think it's a good feature.

4. 2 MP Camera: In today's world, 2MP camera doesn't do any good job. The phone's got video capture capability, but don't expect much quality from 2MP camera with no autofocus. This phone isn't made for taking great shots. However, you CAN use this camera as a Webcam! 😀

5. Bluetooth: The phone's got Bluetooth 2.1 to connect with your laptop or friend's phone. Comes very handy when transferring files, videos, songs et al.

Along with this, the phone supports up to 1000 contacts and the SMS, MMS, Emails can be stored on the SD card.

Verdict: This phone is definitely a 'good buy' if you're tight on budget and want a multi-media phone that does the job. As I said, this phone is NOT meant for taking great pictures but if you need a webcam, look no further. 2MP cam can do a good job as a web cam.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The world is going mobile and no one wants to miss the mobile bandwagon. Almost every big electronics company in the world is getting their own phone ready and most...
Dell has been quite aggressive on the laptops in past few months. The world is rapidly going mobile, but the demand for laptops has not shrunk. Dell recently launched the...
Operating Systems major Microsoft has already hinted that the Windows team began working on the next version of Windows even before the launch of Windows 7. While Windows 7 addresses...
"Full Form Of Google", when searched in Google search engine results into CrazyEngineers link being displayed on the top. I noticed something unexpected today. Along with the results, appeared a...
For any technology driven company, engineers are the most important asset. The company that relies on innovation in technology and speed of execution, losing out engineers is surely a sign...