Lava IvoryS Price & Specs Out - Android Dual-SIM 3G Tablet Below 10K

Lava Mobiles has unveiled a new Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS running tablet in India called the 'Lave IvoryS'. The tablet features a 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT8312 processor and a 416 MHz Mali 400 graphics engine. Last year when the company launched the Lava E-Tab Ivory Tablet - Specs, Features & Price In India Detailed for a price of Rs. 10,199 - it attracted the attention of a lot of budget-friendly consumers. With Lava IvoryS tablet, the company is offering a lot of basic features and sports a good tech specifications list. For instance, the tablet is a Dual SIM (2G + 3G) with dual standby compatible. The 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) capacitive multi touch screen is coupled with 1GB DDR3 RAM and 4GB internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB memory with microSD card.

On the tablet's rear end, there's a 3.2 megapixel camera with LED flash and a 0.3 megapixel one on the front. The tablet is just 9.8mm thick and packs inside it a 2800 mAh battery. According to the company's claims, this battery delivers 8 hours of talk time and 200 hours of standby time. On the tablet's body there's a 3.5mm audio jack and a microSD card slot.

lava-ivory-s-tablet-1

lava-ivory-s-tablet-3 lava-ivory-s-tablet-2 lava-ivory-s-tablet-4
On the connectivity front, the Lava IvoryS tablet features 3G HSPA+ (via SIM card slots), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS / A-GPS support. The tablet is priced at Rs. 8,499 and is available in India across retail stores.

What do you think about the tablet's features and specs as against to the price it is offered at? Share with us in comments.

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Ankita Katdare
    The tablet is priced at Rs. 8,499 and is available in India across retail stores..
    Is it available at online stores as well?
    I couldn't find at any popular online store. Infect i did not get the price on official #-Link-Snipped-#website as well.

Lava

Anyways, LAVA is delivering the features as per the price; with 8500 bucks you can not expect anything more then this.

A bit disappointing thing is battery for 7 inch Phablet 2800 mAh battery looks a little weaker.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team of neuroscience researchers from Newcastle University have developed what are being called the world's tiniest "3D glasses". The research team has been trying to understand 3D vision among...
Japanese car maker, Nissan has developed a super hydrophobic (water repelling) and oleophobic (oil repelling) nano paint that promises to make car washing a thing of past. The paint refuses...
please tell me about the mini projects
Hi, I have just found a problem or may be lack of knowledge about windows forms events. So if anyone have solution regarding this problem..Please reply. I have a form...