Lava Iris X1 Selfie With 5MP Front LED Camera Launched At Rs. 6777

Indian mobile handset company Lava, after having recently launched the Lava Iris X1 Beats Android KitKat Smartphone: Features, Tech Specs & Price Detailedand Lava Iris X1 Atom: New Sub-5,000 INR Smartphone Coming Next Week has now come out with their sixth smartphone in the Iris X1 sub brand. The new phone called Lava Iris X1 Selfie, as the name suggests is for the Selfie lovers and is for those who are looking for a budget phone with decent specs. Navin Chawla, who is the Senior VP of Lava International Limited commented that this phone by Lava is perfect combination of hardware and software driven front camera proficiency. Let’s have a look at the specifications of the device.

The Android 5.0 Lollipop phone has 4.5 inch IPS display with FWVGA (854x480 pixels) resolution. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6580 processor and has 1GB of DDR3 RAM. Lava Iris X1 Selfie has an inbuilt storage of 8GB which can be expanded using microSD card upto 32 GB. Under connectivity, the phone provides 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, GPS and USB 2.0. The device has a 2,000 mAh Li-Po battery which is expected to deliver 13 hours of talktime in 2G and 8.5 hours of talktime in 3G.

lava_iris_x1_selfie

Now for the highlight of the phone. The front camera of the phone has a resolution of 5 MP with LED flash. It provides the company’s innate Beauty-Fi software for face slimming, whitening and eye widening and has other camera modes like Panorama, Video mode, HDR mode and Burst mode. Various kinds of Capture mode which can be used to click selfies is Smile, Gesture, Voice and Touch. The rear camera of the phone is 8 MP autofocus camera which too has the LED flash.

The device will come in three colours-Icy White, Royal Black and Purple. Except the battery size, all other specs of the phone seem pretty decent considering the phone costs a mere Rs 6,777 and the phone might actually prove to be great buy. The phone will enter the market via online stores and other outlets starting from next week.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This discussion is dedicated to all civil engineering graduates looking for different career options/ work opportunities after completing B.Tech or B.E. This topic is inspired by a similar thread we...
China's FAST telescope will have the capability of listening to the sounds originating from distant places in the Universe, reports ToI. The telescope, currently under construction among the mountains of...
Dear friends Advise me course suitable and scope in future for below profile of mine. Working as Electrical and Instruemntation inspector in oil/gas for 12 years. I would like to...
hai,mam already i text to you from https://www.crazyengineers.com . I having simple doubt about GIS. my aim only achieve in GIS Analyst .but now i am pursuing Final year Computer...
Hundreds of students sit for the eLitmus pH test every year. Anyone here has taken the exam? Could you share your preparation strategy? What books you referred and how many...