Lava IRIS X1 Priced At 8K In India, Features 4.5-inch Screen, Quad Core Processors

Lava Mobiles has did it again for Indian consumers. They have launched a new smartphone in the mid-budget segment called "Lava IRIS X1" that features all the basic features and a little bit more so that every phone in every middle class person's hands is loaded with all the things that can make it at par with the international brands. Sporting a 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS (854 x 480 pixels) LCD display, the Lava IRIS X1 smartphone features a fully laminated touchscreen that offers high-quality color-reproduction and some good viewing angles. Running on a powerful 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Broadcom BCM23550 processor accompanied by 1GB RAM, the phone brings the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system. Moreover, the phone is equipped with a Videocore multimedia technology based specialized graphics engine for excellent 3D gaming experience.

With 8.9 mm thickness, the phone is really lightweight at 138 grams. On the smartphone's rear end you will find a 1/3.2-inch, 8.0 megapixel camera that features advanced OmniBSI+ pixel architecture. It offers 1.4 × 1.4 pixel size image quality and 5-Elements Lens with Aperture of F/2.2 allows for more light to reach the camera sensor, and therefore brings better image quality in bright light as well as dark light. With all that, the rear camera also sports - Digital Zoom, Dual LED flash, HD video recording and AutoFocus options. The camera on the front is a decent 2 megapixel one.

lava-iris-X1-features-1

lava-iris-X1-features-5 lava-iris-X1-features-2 lava-iris-X1-features-3 lava-iris-X1-features-4
Along side the 4 GB internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card, among the several connectivity options that the Lava IRIS X1 brings, there's Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. The presence of a 3.5mm audio jack gives way for attaching your earphones for listening to music. The phone features active noise cancellation with dedicated Dual Microphone option.

That's all about the technical specifications and top features of the new Lava IRIS X1 priced at Rs. 7,999 in India. The package also contains - a Battery, Charger, Headset, Data Cable, USB Cable, User Manual, Warranty Card, Screen Guard and an Intelligent Flip cover. The phone is now available exclusively on Amazon - the popular e-commerce website. How do you like the features of IRIS X1? Share with us in comments below.

Source: Amazon #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Parthasarathi Samantaray
    Parthasarathi Samantaray
    At 8k it offers great value for money.it's performance and comprision with other similar phones should be included in the article.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Do you remember a while back we had #-Link-Snipped-#, that Lava released the following teaser.

With the given price range it is indeed a XQUISITE phone.

lava-irix-x

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am using Midori Web browser, I have tested all other heavy websites from Flipkart, ZDnet, Phoronix, etc. Each & every website is appearing properly, except my favourite one, CrazyEngineers....
When some one ask me about smartphone display,my mind stuck behind basics .I do not understand why the two giant use different display technology ,iPhone featured with IPS display and...
Kevin Costner's water world may well be round the corner. The vast ice sheet of Antarctica is melting. The mean sea level may increase by 4 meters fairly soon, drowning...
Quote: For all you budding artists and serial doodlers out there, who want to move beyond the realms of 2D, comes the LIX Pen. This 3D printing pen permits you...
The heaviest, strongest industrial beasts of dumping burden on the market: https://trends.directindustry.com/pr..._readmore&utm_campaign=directindustry_trends5