Lava Iris Pro Launch On Friday In India - Are You Ready To See Art In Smart?

Lava Mobiles has got us something that we can look forward to this weekend. The company has announced that it will be launching its new smartphone in a brand new series called the Lava Iris Pro. Though the teaser image unveiled by Lava won't speak volumes about the phone and we don't know what to expect, but the tagline is super interesting. The official website says, "Discover the world where Art meets Smart." The company has shared that it will focus this new series on looks and aesthetics while packing it a host of premium components.

Screen Shot 2014-01-14 at 7.45.29 PM

The Lava Iris Pro is super lightweight and weighs just 114 grams. It is going to feature a 4.7-inch screen with display from Japanese LCD maker Sharp. The fully laminated touch panel will be well protected using the Corning Gorilla glass. Boasting of a top-end feature like Content Adaptive backlight control, the Lava Iris Pro is definitely going to get some serious looks from the tech town. Lava Mobiles has been gearing up for the launch of the Iris Pro series of smartphone for a long time now. In fact, its television commercials have already started making rounds. Take a look at one such video here -

Clearly, not much details are available right now, but we are awaiting the official launch to keep you updated. So, stay tuned!

Replies

• Nirmal Parwate
    Nirmal Parwate
    I hope this isn't another smartphone (or a series of smart phones) which has super sized screen.... At least someone one should make a phone with good specs, smaller screen and decent build quality which can be used with one hand.... 😀😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    What do you think about the overall look and feel of the smartphone?
  • Nirmal Parwate
    Nirmal Parwate
    Overall look is good and design is sleek but i cant possibly comment on the feel👀... Anyways the pic suggests its a 5 inch or bigger display so a big NO NO for me😲😲...
  • mahajanpiyush7
    mahajanpiyush7
    I liked it, very nice phone, wonderful features, light weight big screen and all. I will soon buy it. very good lava.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Her may be basically a love-story, but a major focus has been laid upon the technological evolution that basically veins this drama. Human-OS love story is not a distant dream,...
Name: Ratul Jindal Engineering Trade:Computer Science & Engineering Location: New Delhi Occupation: (Student) Work Experience: (2.5 years of Engineering--More than enuff Right !?) Hobbies & Interests: Movies, LAN Gaming, Travelling...
Name: Nghiem Bao Thinh *Engineering Trade: Software engineer Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam *Occupation: Software testing engineer Work Experience: More than 10 years working as software testing engineer, mainly...
Apple's iPhone 4 will be relaunched in India with a price tag of Rs. 15,000. Apple's already moved on to iPhone 5S and it's expected that the iPhone 6 will...
It looks like the mystery behind the construction of the Pyramids in Egypt were built continues. Peter James, who's been studying Pyramids for the past 20 years has claimed that...