Lava Iris Fuel 50 Smartphone Powered By 3000 mAh Battery; Launched In India At Rs. 7,799

Lava Mobiles has launched a brand new smartphone Lava Iris Fuel 50 priced at Rs. 7,799 in India, making the mid-budget Android phone portfolio a bit stronger. Shown off with the tag line 'powered for the long run' indicating the longer lasting battery life, the Lava Iris Fuel 50 has a set of basic specifications that are expected from any Android device for that price tag these days. First of all, there's a 3000 mAH battery that is said to deliver up to 15 days of standby time and up to 16 hours of talk time. The Dual SIM (W-CDMA + GSM) device runs on a 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor and Android v4.4 KitKat OS. At 160 gm, the phone is pretty lightweight and is 9.5 mm thick.

Coming to the memory, there's 8 GB ROM, 1 GB RAM and microSD card support up to 32 GB. On the rear end, there's a 8 megapixel primary camera with Dual LED Flash & HD Recording, whereas on the front we find a 2 megapixel camera & has digital zoom support. A 5 inch display features an astoundingly low 480 x 854 pixel FWVGA resolution screen protected by Asahi Dragon Trail Glass. On the connectivity front, the Lava Iris Fuel 50 supports Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 3G, USB and A-GPS.

lava-Iris-fuel-50

Apart from these tech specs, the company has highlighted certain features in the smartphone, which include gesture control. The Fuel 50 smartphone makes launching apps quick & intuitive. A function called ‘double tap’ lets the user switch on the phone's display instantly. Moreover, users can use interesting functions such as writing ‘C’ on the screen to open camera app or 'M' to play music.

With that we come to the end of specs and features of the all new Lava Iris Fuel 50. What are your opinions on the phone's price as compared to the specifications it offers? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Another low budget phone and decent battery. Nothing new I can say ... !
    I would still go for Xiomi Redmi 1s
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    That battery is massive for the price. 👍
    Would have been great if they came with only <4.5 in screen. That resolution on 5in will be pixelated.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We've two confirmations so far: OnePlus One 64GB price in India will be less than Rs. 25000 and the company will continue to sell its phone through India specific invite...
What is the next big thing for the instrumentation and Automation field?? one thing i hear about is the development of the IOT or Internet of Things which seems to...
Posted by a nephew Venky Vedam on FB: From Scintific American Mag: Quote If you could enhance just one aspect of your brain, what would you choose? We recently asked...
For my project, I want to purchase a Raspberry Pi B+ and 5MP camera module. Can anyone suggest me right place or sites to buy it in India?
Blackberry is trying to reinvent itself to stay relevant in the smartphone markets across the world. An important part of Blackberry ecosystem is the software it makes. The ever popular...