Lava Iris Atom 2X Android Lollipop Smartphone Priced At Rs. 4499

Lava has officially unveiled its newest smartphone 'Lava Irix Atom 2X' in India at a price of Rs. 4499, making it the newest low-budget Android device in town. Powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor, this Lava Iris series smartphone runs on Android 5.1 OS out of the box. Available in two colour variants Black & White, the Atom 2X features 4.5 inch touch screen TFT display having a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. Weighing about 130 g, the phone has a thickness of 9.15 mm. Let's take a look at the phone's various features.

lava-iris-atom-2x
On storage and memory front, the Lava Iris Atom 2X features 8 GB internal memory and 1 GB RAM. The inbuilt memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card.

It's a bar phone and supports Dual SIM cards (GSM +WCDMA) along with Dual Standby. A 2000 mAh Li-ion battery powers up this device.

There's a rear camera with 5 megapixel sensor and digital zoom support. There's another selfie camera which has 0.3 megapixel sensor. Other features such as photo timer, HDR zoom and flash are all in there. Among various connectivity options, there are Bluetooth 2.1, USB 2.0, 3G and WiFi support.

With that, we come to the end of the major features on the Lava Iris Atom 2X smartphone. What are your thoughts about the new phone? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An apple fell down to the ground, and Newton hit gold on gravity. While it was definitely an important observation, after a great deal of study, physicists could mark out...
what is the material used in underwater vehicles/weapons?
I'm trying to learn Ansys. So i have started with a simple problem in conduction which I would be using it in one of my work. I have a wire...
Hi, I want to start automobile exterior design, alloy wheels and front light and rear light concern. I need how start and how to sell design to car companies. Its...
We have geo taging on smartphone that capture the location of image taken... So, when we upload an image or send it to another person by whatsapp or Facebook massager,...