laser base security system

hi,
i want build a security system using laser beam. circuit design is very easy, but i block in sensor part and laser torch part. any one please help me to find proper sensor and laser torch. this system should work all 24 hours and 365 days. so it's durability is very important.please help me.

Replies

• munnii
    munnii
    sabkavinda
    hi,
    i want build a security system using laser beam. circuit design is very easy, but i block in sensor part and laser torch part. any one please help me to find proper sensor and laser torch. this system should work all 24 hours and 365 days. so it's durability is very important.please help me.

hi
    can i have a glance about the circuit diagram???
    so that i may have a clear idea of that

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI , MR ADMIN. I AM A ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING STUDENT....I HAVE A SUGGETION THAT .WE SHOULD HAVE A SEPERATE TOPICS FOR COMMUNICATION IN CE : Technical Discussion SO...
Is recession over as still i don't have a job 😕
Sir / Madam, My questions is, At the end of year 1998, Shepard bought nine dozen goats. Henceforth, every year he added p% of the goats at the beginning of...
This is one of the best optical illusions i have seen. I still find it hard to beieve those two squares are the same color even with the proof! Uncanny...
hello...i am a student of electronics tele communication(3rd year)....i need a topic for paper presentation.I know some topics like RECENT TRENDS IN WIRELESS COMMUNICATION SYSTEM,4G technology,fibre optics..but i am confused...