Laptop Skins Damages The Original Body Of Laptop ?

I am planning to purchase a cool laptop skin/decal. I would like to know from anyone who have ever used it before, that whether using it damages the original plastic body of the laptop ?
If I peel off the skin, will my laptop body will look bad ?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    A friend of mine uses different designs of Batman theme-d skins for his laptop. Most of these skins are I think, vinyl based self-adhesive stickers. If you buy a good quality laptop skin, after peeling them off, no residue is left behind. i.e. Laptop body isn't damaged. Also, great for protecting the laptop's lid from scratches.

I think people who use them once, keep replacing them with another one from time-to-time. I started using a mobile cover and now it has become difficult to go back.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How many of us who are into or want to pursue Industrial Engineering, have little or NO idea what its about? I graduated with a Masters in IE (here's my...
After hitting the entry level segment with the Yu Yunique just this week, Micromax strikes the mid-range market with an Android Lollipop smartphone that is powered by a massive 4000mAh...
HELP ME!!!! I am student of 2nd year of electronics and communication, please suggest me books to preparing gate exam...
The Department of Science and Technology (DST) is currently considering a proposal by NATMO or The National Atlas and Thematic Mapping Organisation to develop a digital library where anybody can...
When it comes to Sony's smartphone, one immediately starts thinking about the camera on it. With the new Sony Xperia M5 launching in India, there's the camera and a lot...