LAN driver for my dell inspiron N5010

from where i can download LAN driver for my dell inspiron N5010 ? because i want to use windows 8 on my laptop and Dell company do not provides drivers for this? is it harmful to me if i install windows 8 on my laptop? because officially it is give that windows 8 is not supported by dell inspiron n5010.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The jobs that require people to be on their feet 90% of the times; such as in factories, assembly lines, warehouses, restaurants et cetera are naturally very tiring. It's almost...
Malaria, an infectious disease spread by mosquitoes, affects hundreds of millions of people and is also responsible for a million deaths every year across the globe. It is caused when...
Wearing glasses or contact lenses for being able to read or see properly has become more common than ever before, thanks to the constant viewing of display screens. What if...
The Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) is likely to begin an experiment in select few cities in India to test the possibility of replacing the regular paper-based currency notes with...
Researchers and experts always try to think out of the box. They have once again leveraged such extraordinary thinking by making use of background sounds such as the noise of...