Hunt for India's Best Academic Project (Applications Open)

CrazyEngineers announces 'Hunt for India's Best Academic Project' mega contest. All engineering students currently in third and final year of engineering can participate in the contest to win prizes worth Rs. 80,000+! Entry to the contest is absolutely free!

Click for details...

L&T InfoTech GD Topics

Discussion in 'Engineering Jobs & Career Advice' started by Kaustubh Katdare, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Kaustubh Katdare

Administrator

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    L&T InfoTech is hiring at various campuses all over India. The integral part of L&T InfoTech's campus recruitment process is Group Discussion.

One of the CEans informed me that L&T had offered a wide range of topics for the group discussions ranging from "India-China Relations" to "Whether Ragging Should Be Banned From Colleges".

One of the group was given the liberty to choose the topic on their own.

Those who are appearing for L&T, what are your preparation plans for the GDs?

2. bhargava.megha

bhargava.megha Certified CEan

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    L & T infotech GD topics r
    corruption
    globalization
    beauty with brain
    when i walk i saw.....
    etc
    In L & T GD round there is 'NO' any division of stu into group which r in favor , other of those who r not in favor.....its u

3. Kaustubh Katdare

Administrator

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    Didn't get you, could you explain a bit in more detail?

4. bhargava.megha

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    IN L &T GD round its ur own decision that u r in favor of topic or in not in favor there is no any restriction

5. Sada

Sada Star

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    Do you want to say "There is no restriction for a person to support the topic or to oppose the topic"?

PS : Please avoid using SMS language here in the forum!

6. bhargava.megha

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    @ above
    sorry next time i will do

7. Ankita Katdare

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    Alright, so it basically means that in L&T no focus is given on taking sides in a debate. This is very strange. Anybody else here who has gone through L&T GD experience? Please share your views.