L&T Infotech Call Letter

I got selected in L&T PVT LTD at 20th oct,2011. Got my offer letter but still didn't receive my date

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    First of all welcome to CE.
    Is this with you only or other your college friend also facing same issue?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A lot of fresh graduates selected in campus recruitments have been issued call letters in the last 2-3 months. I think L&T is sending Date of Joining in batches. Did you try and contact your training & placements officer?
  • Vaibhav Gujarati
    Vaibhav Gujarati
    Yes ,me and my classmate. only two students got selected in L&T.
    And we hv not received our joining date yet.
  • Vaibhav Gujarati
    Vaibhav Gujarati
    My college is going to complete within 1 month..And i contacted my TNP officer but he said that letter going to be issued soon without doing any kind of contact to the L&T..!
    So i am really afraid because i can't contact them directly...!!
  • Vaibhav Gujarati
    Vaibhav Gujarati
    And what do you mean by sending the letter in batches??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I know about L&T Infotech - they're forming batches of the candidates recruited and then sending them the joining letters. Students recruited last year received their joining dates this year! It looks like waiting is all you can do. Anyone from L&T reading this?
  • Vaibhav Gujarati
    Vaibhav Gujarati
    Hey got d joining dates but doesnot get my appointment letter.and my classmate who got selected in d same got both but his joining is on 3rd aug and mine is in 1st oct.
  • Gopalakrishnan.M
    Gopalakrishnan.M
    Hi everyone i got placed in L&T infotech on 25.JAN.2012 & got my offer of intent on the same day but so far i haven't received any mail about DOJ can any one tell when DOJ is expected..........
  • Gopalakrishnan.M
    Gopalakrishnan.M
    Vaibhav Gujarati
    Hey got d joining dates but doesnot get my appointment letter.and my classmate who got selected in d same got both but his joining is on 3rd aug and mine is in 1st oct.
    Hi vaibhav when did u got placed & did u got DOJ information via post or mail????
  • M Siddharth
    M Siddharth
    hey my name is siddharth m !! even i got placed in lnt ies !! during june 2012 and till now i havent got a single official communication regarding my placement !!
  • Vaibhav Gujarati
    Vaibhav Gujarati
    Hello Gopalkrishnan,
    Sorry for my late reply....!!
    I got my joining date through mail...!!
  • Vaibhav Gujarati
    Vaibhav Gujarati
    n i got placed on 20th oct 2011
  • Vaibhav Gujarati
    Vaibhav Gujarati
    Hello M Siddharth,
    As i said in my previous post that i got placed on 20th oct 2011.
    N i was also waiting for the joining date......I got my joining date on 12th June 2012 through mail n then after 15 to 20 days i got my letter through post. And my joining was on 1st oct 2012..!!
    I only suggest u to wait n try to contact your TNP officer or directly contact to LNT HR.
    Need not to worry, L&T will definitely send u joining date letter..!!
  • Aakanksha S
    Aakanksha S
    I got selected on 29 Aug 2012 in L&T. But yet I have received no intimation from them. So I contacted them. They sent me same application form which i filled at the time of recruitment. I filled that form again and sent them back. Now its been 3 weeks I got no reply from them. One year and four months passed but I got nothing.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aakanksha S
    I got selected on 29 Aug 2012 in L&T. But yet I have received no intimation from them. So I contacted them. They sent me same application form which i filled at the time of recruitment. I filled that form again and sent them back. Now its been 3 weeks I got no reply from them. One year and four months passed but I got nothing.
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-#. Sorry to see that L&T Infotech is delaying the joining dates for so long.

Have you had a phone conversation with the HR who sent you the call letter? If you got placed through campus placement; did you get in touch with your T&P department? They may have the details.
  • Aakanksha S
    Aakanksha S
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-#. Sorry to see that L&T Infotech is delaying the joining dates for so long.

Have you had a phone conversation with the HR who sent you the call letter? If you got placed through campus placement; did you get in touch with your T&P department? They may have the details.

No I never had a phone conversation with them. And I don't even have the call letter. One of my friend got selected with me and he got call letter in April 2013 and he joined L&t 28th Nov 2013. He suggested me to mail them. So I did. But they just told me to fill the form.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think'd be a better strategy to ask your friend to talk to the concerned authorities; maybe HR department and see the status. L&T should ultimately send call letters to all the selected candidates.

Wondering whether we have senior CEans from L&T who can help Aakanksha. Anyone here?
  • Aakanksha S
    Aakanksha S
    OK. Thank you for help. I will ask my friend to talk with them... fingerscrossed.
    I will let you know if I get any news from them.
  • R.V
    R.V
    We were just informed verbally about getting selected in L&T infotech on 25th sept 2014. But not even received the offer letter yet...let alone the joining letter. In how many days does the candidate receive his/her offer letter... plz repl...
  • PALASH05
    PALASH05
    hello,
    I have got selected in l & t. I have not recieved any confirmation email but was informed verbally and was told that i will get confirmation within a week. I am in a delimma situation because I have attended l & t campus drive twice within 6 months period. But the first one was referral drive and second one was of campus drive. In referral drive i was not able to clear the apptitude test but in off campus drive i got selected. I want to ask whether i will get confirmation letter or not. And if I get confirmation letter whether i will get DOJ or not. (Till now none of the selected candidates have recieved confirmation letter). Please reply as soon as possible. I am tensed
  • pooja shreedhar
    pooja shreedhar
    i got placed to l n t infotech in the month october of 2014.......i have received my offer letter also........but i havnt received the DOJ yet.............will l n t really send us DOJ?????
  • anagha malwankar
    anagha malwankar
    i have received my offer intent at 1 October 2015 but i havnt received the DOJ yet.and at campBuzz portal they show message like poll has been not created?what they actually mean to say?

i have received my offer intent of l&t infotech at 1 October 2015 but i havnt received the DOJ yet.and at campBuzz portal they show message like poll has been not created?what they actually mean to say?
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    I would like to share an incident with my friend.

He was selected by L&T infotech during their walk-in drive in Dec 2014. He got through 5 rounds of interviews, gd's etc. He received an offer letter too but there was no joining date for him like many others here.

Finally, last month, he got a mail that there's going to be a technical test in Pune before the joining dates are given. Well, anxious like anyone would, he prepared for the test and went to take the test. Test was very tough for even CS/IT graduates, let alone for ETC and other stream, according to him (He's ETC grad.). However, all the candidates were assured that this test is just for skill assessment and won't be considered for anything else. He took the test and came back.

I just called him yesterday and he was almost crying. He said, "Dude, I got an email from L&T saying the offer letter has been cancelled."

I feel it's very disturbing that after such a rigorous selection process and making candidates float in between for over an year, they suddenly revoked the offer. And I believe he was not the only one who suffered. I'll term it is as wilful playing with person's future, not to mention the emotional and psychological agony they will undergo because of the company's ignorance. Like every other person, he was just sitting awaiting for the joining date, growing older, adding another year to his crucial "out of college, yet to find job" time. How will that be ever compensated?
  • @ishwarya
    @ishwarya
    Hello..I am Aishwarya..I got placed in L&T Infotech on 28th Oct.2015..I received offer of intent on 7th Nov.2015..Can anyone plz tell when is the DOJ?
  • shweta mahure
    shweta mahure
    hey i got placed in L & t infotech in october 2015. Now i am done with my college and its june already. I recieved a congrats mail from the company saying they will form batches of 150- 300 candidates and send joining letter.Also there was a news about l&t cancelling offer letter of 1500 candidates in chennai.Should i be worried? and approx. when will i get my joining?
  • shweta mahure
    shweta mahure
    I Got placed in l& t infotech in october 2015. Its june already should i wait more for the call letter. Moreover there was a news dat offer letter of 1500 students in chennai were cancelled. Should i be worried? When will approx. i will get my joining?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    shweta mahure
    hey i got placed in L & t infotech in october 2015. Now i am done with my college and its june already. I recieved a congrats mail from the company saying they will form batches of 150- 300 candidates and send joining letter.Also there was a news about l&t cancelling offer letter of 1500 candidates in chennai.Should i be worried? and approx. when will i get my joining?
    In the past, people have reported that joining letters can come even after one whole year. So, you should wait until at least October 2016 to receive a joining letter.
    However, the best way to get concrete information about your placement is to contact your college's T&P cell head and ask them to contact the authorities.
    Alternatively, drop an email to the HR team or manager of L&T describing your situation and asking specific questions. To find the HR email, check the congrats letter you received or simply go to their official website and find it under 'contact' option.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi , I am Abhishek, passed B-tech in ElectricalEngineering From WBUT , currently working in Softwaretechnology as a System Administrator. I always eager to devote myself in engineering works ,...
CEans, Many of you link to CrazyEngineers from your blogs or through badges. Our earlier destination for the forums was www.crazyengineers.com / forum/ , however, we've migrated to upgraded version...
Hi Ceans , Can anybody give me the microcontroller code to monitor flow rate and volume of the liquid ??
I have done Hardware & Networking and am thinking of doing CWNA please help by giving suggestions. Thank you.
Hi how are u doing all,,, i want solution manual for sadiku elements of electromagnetics 5th edition,, i found one with odd answers ,, but i am looking for full...