L&T infotech call letter to fresher?

I am dineshlkpm. i was selected by L&T infotech when they have conducted off campus interview in don basco college bangalore on 12th and 13th july 2012. on 4th aug 2012 i received the offer of intent. then they mailed me on 21 jan 2013 to send the extra courses done by me in the meantime of waiting. but still now they didnt send me the call letter. can any one help me when will they send the call letter?

Regards,
Dineshlkpm.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, the only people who can help you are the HR folks from L&T. Unfortunately we won't be of much help here. I'd however recommend you to -

1. Contact your college T&P officer and inform them. They'll know the right contacts from L&T Infotech to know the updates.

2. If you know the contact of L&T Infotech officers who conducted the recruitment, you can follow up with them to see the status of call letters.

Have other candidates from your college recruited by L&T have received their call letters?
  • dineshlkpm
    dineshlkpm
    Hi,
    i have received my call letter from L&T infotech on 15th April 2013. I went to mumbai to get my 3 months training. Our first day begins at Mahape campus in mumbai. That was glorious, we were a chunk of 119 people. Then we were segregated into four batch. Our training was started with little nervousness at Airoli. That was amazing experience even though that was too hectic. We faced lot of exams. After training i have got relocation to my home town. From july 25th 2013, i am working in chennai.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you for sharing your experience, @#-Link-Snipped-#. Wish you all the best. Do inform your friends about CrazyEngineers ๐Ÿ˜€
  • dineshlkpm
    dineshlkpm
    Thanks a lot to you. Because this community helps everyone a lot to drive our carrier in a appropriate path, as well as it clarifies the doubts which will raise in fresher's mind. It also helps us to get ride of the confusion which will happen during the period when we are waiting for call letter after placement.

Thank you๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • dineshlkpm
    dineshlkpm
    Hi.,

My friend is doing final year M.Sc and he wants to do networking related project in his last semester..would you please give him some new idea for networking based projects.?
  • dhruv.sharma51
    dhruv.sharma51
    I am dhruv sharma. i was selected by L&T infotech when they have conducted on campus interview in Chitkara university rajpura college punjab on 18th and 19th december 2013. Till now i dnt get any letter of intent and not even any letter from L&T.
  • dhruv.sharma51
    dhruv.sharma51
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
    Sir please reply soon i am very tenced.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dhruv.sharma51
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
    Sir please reply soon i am very tenced.
    I can understand your frustration; but I'm not at all affiliated or connected with L&T. You should get in touch with the placements officer in your college or contact the company HR staff to know the update.
  • dhruv.sharma51
    dhruv.sharma51
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Thank u sir for your suggestions i ll get in touch with u as soon as i ll get any update on this
  • Omkar Pandit
    Omkar Pandit
    dhruv.sharma51
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Thank u sir for your suggestions i ll get in touch with u as soon as i ll get any update on this
    I am Omkar Pandit. i was also selected by L&T infotech when they have conducted on campus interview in Pune university pimpri chinchwad college of engineering on 14 december 2013. Till now i get any letter of intent,they also created one online portal for 2014 freshers.
  • PALASH05
    PALASH05
    hello,
    I have got selected in l & t. I have not recieved any confirmation email but was informed verbally and was told that i will get confirmation within a week. I am in a delimma situation because I have attended l & t campus drive twice within 6 months period. But the first one was referral drive and second one was of campus drive. In referral drive i was not able to clear the apptitude test but in off campus drive i got selected. I want to ask whether i will get confirmation letter or not. And if I get confirmation letter whether i will get DOJ or not. (Till now none of the selected candidates have recieved confirmation letter). Please reply as soon as possible. I am tensed
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I can understand your frustration; but I'm not at all affiliated or connected with L&T. You should get in touch with the placements officer in your college or contact the company HR staff to know the update.
    - #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# -Follow the solution given in above message. Best of Luck.๐Ÿ‘
  • PALASH05
    PALASH05
    Yogesh Borkar
    - #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# -Follow the solution given in above message. Best of Luck.๐Ÿ‘
    thank u sir
  • Aswathyjs
    Aswathyjs
    I am doing my postgraduation and I got selected in L&T infotech through campus placement. I got my letter of intent. I had a backpaper in my first sem and i cleared it on my 2nd sem .On the time of interview they dint mention anything about this.But in the leeter of intend they have given no backlogs should be present dead or alive...
    what am i supposed to do???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - short advice: Prepare for the worst and stay calm. Act as if you didn't read about the criteria. If the company really cares about backlogs; they'll ask you to clarify or worse, leave. If not, enjoy your new job. But keep preparing for the new job.
  • Aswathyjs
    Aswathyjs
    But during placements they dint inform anything about this and when I asked my sir in college he told its OK. My parents are very happy that I got a job .
  • Aswathyjs
    Aswathyjs
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - short advice: Prepare for the worst and stay calm. Act as if you didn't read about the criteria. If the company really cares about backlogs; they'll ask you to clarify or worse, leave. If not, enjoy your new job. But keep preparing for the new job.
    But during placements they dint inform anything about this and when I asked my sir in college he told its OK. My parents are very happy that I got a job .
  • Mayuri Kkhapekar
    Mayuri Kkhapekar
    Hello, I got selected in l&t infotech and got training location at Chennai, basically I am from Maharashta...so would it be possible for me to survive in chennai?? and after completion of my training may I get location mumbai or pune?? I am little bit tensed. No one is there with me for training.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mayuri Kkhapekar
    I am from Maharashta...so would it be possible for me to survive in chennai?? and after completion of my training may I get location mumbai or pune?? I am little bit tensed. No one is there with me for training.
    Frankly speaking it depends on the project requirements. Most of the people I know from Maharashtra who were placed at Chennai were shifted back to Pune, Mumbai centers in a span of few months to years.

I think the correct answer can only be provided by the L&T Infotech HR. Try contacting them and ask for the chances of getting relocated to your favorite location.
  • Mayuri Kkhapekar
    Mayuri Kkhapekar
    but sir, right now I can't contact them....I can ask them during 3 months of training...
  • Mayuri Kkhapekar
    Mayuri Kkhapekar
    okk sir....I amlittle bit nervous... ๐Ÿ˜”....during training i'l ask them
  • SowmyaBalaji
    SowmyaBalaji
    Sir, How about the training in L&T. I did'nt get the dates yet.What course should i do so that will help during the training..Many of my friends who are undergoing training there told me its difficult to sustain in L&T.Would you please help me out.
  • Akanksha kunal
    Akanksha kunal
    Sir, I have not collected my 7th and 8th semester mark sheet from college. I have a print out of the result. My l&t infotech training is starting from 2oth oct 2016. Will there be a problem?
  • Arthi Saravanan
    Arthi Saravanan

I got placed in L&T Infotech on feb13 through off-campus and I received my offer letter. Still now I didn't get joining letter. When should I expect my joining letter?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gaana - India's favorite music streaming website has launched their services on the Windows Phone and now available across Android, iOS, Blackberry and Windows platform. The app was officially launched...
With the advancement of technology, engineering is finding more adoption in the medical world. The latest example is the OrganOx device that successfully kept a human liver alive for over...
Guys i'm the student of ECE-3rd year. can you please tell me that between PLC Scada and VLSI which will be the best for summer training.
San Jose based NVIDIA - the leaders in GPU technology has announced the python spport of NVIDIA Cuda parallel programming model. The company expects that python programmers will quickly be...
Abu Dhabi is now the home to the world's largest concentrated solar power plant on the Earth called 'Shams 1'. Shams is the Arabic word for 'Sun' - and it's...