L&T Infotech 2015 - 2016 Joining Letters and Job Offers

L&T Infotech has not sent out joining letters to the the engineering students they recruited in the 2015-2016 session, reports TOI. If this is correct, then the future of so many of the engineering students is in danger. The leading daily writes that about 1500 students who got job offer letters from the company are yet to receive joining letter from the recruiter. I'm curious to know if this holds true with the rest of the colleges where L&T Infotech visited for campus recruits.

What's more shocking is that even after completing all the rounds of tests and interviews and getting job letter; the company sent out emails asking the candidates to prepare for assessment again. The worst part: the new assessment was harder and more difficult for most of the candidates.

The company then sent a letter to the recruited candidates that because of failure in the new 'surprise' assessment test, the offer letter they had issued earlier has now been canceled.

Look at the fate of these candidates:

1. College won't let them appear for other companies once they were selected.
2. Most of them, who did not appear for other company interviews (out of campus) are now left with no job offer in hand.

I'd say this is totally unprofessional and unethical behavior from L&T Infotech.

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    My close friend is a victim of this.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

He was recruited from off-campus drive with more than 1800 people to compete with. Now he's in Hyderabad doing some Java course in a hope that will help him get recruited again in some small organization.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guy's my name is Gaurav, I'm new here. Coming directly on my problem. Well I have not completed my degree in electronics and communication which i started in 2009,...
Yes, it’s all happening before the Computex 2016. Asus has decided to start with a bang and maybe that’s why a day before of Computex 2016, the tech giant is...
The India-based Consumer Electronics beast, Micromax has recently launched Flipkart exclusive Micromax CANVAS tab p701 in support of “Digital India” mission and vision coupled with company’s 4Gtainment movement. After the...
Whether scientific calculater is allowed or not for engineering service exam 2016?
Apparently, Micromax Inc. is all set to compete with yesterday’s hit ASUS Zenvolution. Just after the exclusive debut of Micromax CANVAS tab p701, the integrated Micromax + Cyanogen spin-off officially...