KYCEan Reloaded ! Know Your CEan : Shailaja Tiwari

Hello CEans !
Time to get an insight into the life of our young yet ardent, aesthete and an active member on CE #-Link-Snipped-# . A personality that depicts an awesome blend of athletic, naturalist and evangelist qualities.
Please feel free to ask any more questions if you have.
Happy Reading πŸ˜€

Shailaja​

1.Tell us something about yourself.
Shailaja :
Hi I'm from Mumbai and pursuing BSc in IT domain and this year i would be in third year I'm a moody person.I love gardening,drawing,painting,talking to new people .I'm adventurous and love almost all kind of sport except cricket.I'm very sincere towards my parents and family.I'm a nature lover.I'm also very curious .Once I have any question in my mind i just ask it without hesitating an don't leave that topic unless my curiosity is satisfied.I'm quite straightforward.

2.Give us 2 very annoying habit of yours.
Shailaja :
I get frustrated very soon and am very lazy.

3.What are the things that you love about CE?
Shailaja :
Initially CE seemed very simple,and mysteriously attractive site to me but now it has turned my life a lot.You know I got my life partner just because of CE so I'm very grateful towards CE ,#-Link-Snipped-# and yes of course my fate that helped me to avoid a big mistake of my life.

4.I see your genuine inclination towards Japanese language and songs .Is there any particular reason for this unique interest ?
Shailaja :
Yeah,when I was a kid I used to watch an anime on Animax channel called as Princess Sarah and this anime had a wonderful and lovely theme song 'hana no sasayaki' which means Whisper of a flower.Since then I wanted to know about that song and for that I started learning Japanese language from last year.

5.Quoting your words in one of the posts of CE Γ’€œYou need to convince or either confuse others to make them understand your point of viewΓ’€. This seems to be a very smart line to me. Where have you practiced so in your life ?
Shailaja :
Always I have practiced this quote and I'm sure everyone practices it.You know You need it most when you cannot prove your instinct that may be right according to you or when you don't have time to prove your point or when you wish to be dominant in a tricky way.

6.I have learned that you love the powder-puff girls cartoon serial. Which one of the 3 can you relate yourself to and Why ?
Shailaja :
Yeah powerpuff girls Blossom,Bubbles and Buttercup. I used to love many cartoon serials and especially those which had girls as protagonists and I would like to relate myself to Bubbles as she was cute one and loved animals just as I do except cockroaches and coincidentally even she knew Japanese πŸ˜€ and also just like her I'm too sensitive and timid.

7.What is the aim in your life and what kind of human being you wish to evolve as ?
Shailaja :
My aim is to fulfill my parents each and every wish,make them very happy and proud of me.
I just want to be a Good human being,a responsible and trustworthy person.

8.Any role model in your life? If Yes, Who and Why?
Shailaja :
My role model is my father .He is a very simple man and throughout his life he has sufferred a lot yet never cribbed about his suferring and has a very different ideology,never desirous of wealth or fame,he is always full of hope.Never thinks of getting anything or giving.Lives life like a river.Yet has been a source of inspiration and happiness to many people.I must say that he is really a great man not just because he's my father but as an individual too he's just an awesome person.His benevolence stories cannot be counted.

9.Are you doing what you really wanted to do or are you simply following the crowd ?
Shailaja :
I never have anything pre planned.My father asked me to appear for CET during my 12th though I told him that I'm not interested in engineering or medical courses.But he convinced me to just appear for the exam and before the results were out I randomly thought of choosing BSc IT and noone ever objected as my parents and relatives are free minded.That's it and now I'm happy with my decision.

10.What inspires you the most ?
Shailaja :
Almost everything that I observe turns out to be an inspiration for me be it an ant or a person πŸ˜€.

11.Quicky quick:

1.Parents : They are very nice and I feel I'm luckiest person on this earth to get such lovely parents.They are open minded .
2.Risks - Visitng any new place and that too alone.
3.Ranbir Kapoor or Varun Dhavan and Why ? None of them.
4.Which Japanese song can you most relate to and why ?Till now I've loved listening 3 Japaneses songs and yet not related myself to any one of them.
5.Γ’€œA vacation in AustraliaΓ’€ or a Γ’€œ A road trip to Leh LadakhΓ’€
Obviously a road trip to leh ladakh .
6.Service is - Doing something without any thought of getting anything in return and forgetting whom you have served and what you have done.
7.CEan who inspires you the most : It's #-Link-Snipped-# sir.I had read about him on CE and came to know that he has struggled a lot in life and yet has a zeal to achieve what he desires.Lives a very simple life.Very much determined and yes smart too.Never fears challenges or risks that's what is needed to be successful.

12.What are the qualities that you would look for in your life partner ?
Shailaja :
Actually I love my Life partner the way he is.I never expect anything from anyone (though he always insists me to do so to keep me happy).

13.People of your age are generally not into spiritual talks, but I have noticed your keen interest in the Vedas . How did you develop this liking ?
Shailaja :
I had been studying in convent schools and we Hindus had a subject called as Moral Science in which we were introduced about the Vedas and told that they are the knowledge-bearing scriptures.So when I was in class 10th then my father brought Atharvaved(translated in marathi) and he used to discuss that with me and this raised my interest even more than before.And then when I got my laptop in First year then the first thing that came into my mind was to download vedas and read them(though never done that πŸ˜› as I was told to do so after my graduation).

14.Γ’€œThe best thing that you can do when itΓ’€™s raining is to let it rainΓ’€. This is the tagline in your signature. Can you elaborate on it ?
Shailaja :
There are some people who have the habit of just imposing their ideas on others and it's hard to convince them about right or wrong just because of their foolishness.So instead of stamping your feet while talking to such people it's better and wise to listen to them and let them have their say.I've experinced this a lot of time and this has been fruitful to me.By this atleast you never create enemies.

15.If I was to grant you 3 wishes. What would you ask for ?
Shailaja :
1st would be to have a very beautiful and large garden in my backyard.
2nd is to explore the Himalayas and run along the Ganges river that too bare-footed and from Ganagotri to West bengal where it meets the sea.
and 3rd is to have 3 more wishes πŸ˜€

16.What are your other interests ?
Shailaja :
Other interests are drawing,playing flute,traveling,browsing,trying out new recipes and reading horror stories , biographies .

17.Which is your favorite movie and what makes you love it so much ?
Shailaja :
Can't say.I hardly watch any movie as I feel to give that time to society or fulfillilng my pending social engagements.

18.Give me 3 things which make you proud of being a Girl ?
Shailaja :
Actually I never believe discrimination.So this question is obsolete for me(Please don't mind me saying this).But I'm proud of every quality.I'm proud to be a good orator,open minded etc. πŸ˜€

19.Your word to the fellow CEans.
Shailaja :
Try to never expect anything from anyone.Expectations lead to disappointment.Love whatever you do.All of you here on CE are just awesome people.
And lastly lovely interview .Loved all the Questions that were asked.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice to read !
    Great answers #-Link-Snipped-#.

One more question :-
    You are now engaged to CEan #-Link-Snipped-#. So question is you got engage with CEan or you made your fiance CEan? 😎
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Awesome interview #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ‘
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Great answers Shailaja. It's been good to have you around CE Community.

#-Link-Snipped-# I didn't know that. πŸ˜€ That's nice!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ankita Katdare
    Great answers Shailaja. It's been good to have you around CE Community.

#-Link-Snipped-# I didn't know that. πŸ˜€ That's nice!
    It's cool now we have some couple on CE.
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# Where is Mrs.Italiya ? πŸ˜‰
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Great read #-Link-Snipped-#
    good questions #-Link-Snipped-# .

Best wishes for your future marriage life.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nice questions and very good answers! Glad to know that you met your life partner through CE πŸ˜€ . Good to know your views about your parents!

We feel proud to have you with us!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# Where is Mrs.Italiya ? πŸ˜‰
    She must be around... he is yet to announce her... 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Anil Jain
    She must be around... he is yet to announce her... 😁
    No she far away from this internet word. But Yeah she knows about CE although. πŸ˜€
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice to read !
    Great answers #-Link-Snipped-#.

One more question :-
    You are now engaged to CEan #-Link-Snipped-#. So question is you got engage with CEan or you made your fiance CEan? 😎
    He became a CEan to become my fiance ...... πŸ˜€
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    I'd love to thank #-Link-Snipped-# for such an awesome mind-blowing set of questions .Really I too enjoyed giving the answers. πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Would love to know what #-Link-Snipped-# thinks about the Interview and his opinion and views about CrazyEngineers. πŸ˜€
  • Ajay Pandey
    Ajay Pandey
    I think, all questions are very nice and Shailaja has answered honestly. CE become very helpful for me and Shailaja to understood each other. I would like to thank #-Link-Snipped-# for providing such platform.....
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# That's fantastic news for us. πŸ˜€ We wish you both all the success in the married life and hope to see you guys stick with us through all the upcoming events at CE.

#-Link-Snipped-# Mark his name in your interview list. Also when is the next interview coming up?
  • Karishma Manwani
    Karishma Manwani
    Shailaja Tiwari
    I'd love to thank #-Link-Snipped-# for such an awesome mind-blowing set of questions .Really I too enjoyed giving the answers. πŸ˜€
    Pleasure is all mine πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Need some expert advise from all CEans to buy best sedan under 10-12 Lakhs in India . ** Note except "Hyundai Verna" As we already used this car and now...
Researchers at the University of California have found an inexpensive and environment friendly way to increase the efficiency of lithium ion batteries by up to three times by using sand....
USE TEMPRORAY NETWORK IN UNAVAILABLE NETWORK AREA Someone missed in the dark forest areas, or some other interior areas where they don’t have the cellphone network signals or network coverage...
Taking a picture by just staring might sound like science fiction, but not anymore. Folks over at U.K. based startup 'This Place' have developed an open source app called MindRDR...
I was wondering whether there are any mechanisms available to boost the download speeds on mobile phones. There's software like 'Connectify Dispatch' that combines all your accessible Internet connections into...