KYCEan Reloaded- Know Your CEan- Aditya Deshmukh

Hello CEans !

I would like to introduce you to #-Link-Snipped-#. He keeps us well informed about the various technological releases through his posts and threads. I would aptly describe him as a "man of few words", which you yourself can figure out through the sweet and short interview that follows. He is an avid football follower and sketcher . Read through the following interview to know more about him.
Happy Reading 😀

Introduce yourself to CEans.
I'm Aditya Deshmukh. I'm currently pursuing my undergrad in Computer Science and Engineering 3rd year. My interests are Sketching and photography.

What made you join the CE community and what do you think makes CE different from other technical sites ?
CE is the best platform for people like me who have interest in new tech releases and the motto of CE makes it different from other tech sites i.e. "Combine the all engineers of world at one place."

Is there anything you can̢۪t let go of, but you know you should? If yes, what?
I haven't discovered such things yet.

I have learned that you are a big time fan of Football. So which is your favourite team and what have you learnt from the sport?
Yes i'm a football fan and favorite team is REAL MADRID and team work is the thing I learnt from this sport as well as from CE.

What would you regret not fully doing, having or being in your life?
Sketching.

I think you must have read Chetan Bhagat’s 3 mistakes of my life. How would you enlist the “3 mistakes of your life”?
It's hard to tell but i'll give it a shot:
1. Haven't studied hard.
2. Not appearing to Intermediate exam of drawing.
3. Last one is awaiting in future😛.

If today would be the end of the world, what would you do?
I would like to ride a Ferrari 458 italia.🎉

Where do you see yourself 5 & 15 years down the lane ?
Working at a multinational product based company.

Quicky Quick :

One best quality in Aditya-I don't hit people even if they are annoying "Ahinsa Parmo Dharma"

Ronaldo or Messi ? Why ?
Wrong question, there is no comparison between Ronaldo and Messi. but my answer is Ronaldo because he is the player of my beloved real Madrid. I do have respect for Messi as well.

CEan who inspires you the most-@Kaustubh Katdhare inspires me because the leap of faith he took to start CE. let us be part of it.

One gadget/car that you dream to possess-Ferrari 458 Spyder/Italia.

Change is
- a new start.

Charity-serving people

If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would the message be ?
Instant success is just for an instance, it will not last long.

What do you think you aren̢۪t ready for ?
At this point of time i can only say is "to die".

Which is the best book ever read by you and what did it teach you ?
Sorry i don't read books that much.

If there was no fear of failure , what is the first thing that you would do ?
Ask my crush to go out with me on a date.(kidding)
Start up my own firm which sells prime design smartphones.

What are you most passionate about ?
Sketching, painting and designing products.

What do you love doing in your free time ?
Sketch, watch movies, listen to music and help my mother.

If you were given a chance to be a 1 day admin of CE, what would you do?
Change the UI give it a new look with more flatter design

”Love Life and it loves you right back”, what is your take on the statement ?
I'm actually living that statement.

Your message to the readers.
Technology will help you to improve but don't get addicted to that technology it will make you lazy.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Nice interview. How'd the phone designed by your (future) firm be different from the current generation of phones?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am a fan of your sketches. Good work there! #-Link-Snipped-#
    I hope to see you being an active member of the community in the years to come.
  • Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    #-Link-Snipped-# i've just started working on a concept phone design ..
    Soon i'll post it in our discussion section

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have been regularly irregular here for past year or so. Things seems to have changed quite a lot. @Kaustubh Katdare your design again stands out. Trying to find some...
The next in the line of our popular weekend debate is scheduled on July 20, 2014 at 7:30 PM (IST). The debate is open to all the CEans! Read the...
Hello CEans....I was selected in Two companies Syntel and Mphasis.I was getting confused to accept which offer so that there will be growth in future.Syntel is offering 2.9 and Mphasis...
Looks like the creative crazy Ideas thread has outlived it's life span. Seems to have crossed plenty views and replies. Looks like calling me to put some life back. Should...
Name: Alen K Tomy *Engineering Trade: Mechanical Location: Cochin, Kerala *Occupation: Student, 3rd Year, B.Tech *Hobbies & Interests: maths internet surfing, music *I joined CrazyEngineers because: i found it's quite...