Know your Dream Company Better!

Hi all,
While looking for placements papers, I came across this site which not only gives the placement papers but a detailed paper pattern for each of the companies.
Also yo can compare any 2 companies based on different parameters like package, work, location, onsite opportunities etc.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shail1005
    Hi all,
    While looking for placements papers, I came across this site which not only gives the placement papers but a detailed paper pattern for each of the companies.
    Also yo can compare any 2 companies based on different parameters like package, work, location, onsite opportunities etc.
    Link Removed
    Sometimes, its difficult to distinguish between an ad and a regular post. Get in touch with us through Contact Us form if you want to advertise on CrazyEngineers. ๐Ÿ˜€

p.s: 1.Nice website name.
    2. More posts pointing to the CN website will be edited/deleted.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Its an advert, Biggie. Please take out their link ๐Ÿ˜€

They should consider putting ads, or maybe an even more strategic alliance wherein, CEans can post their career questions in one dedicated forum (like Higher education) and we can get a subject matter expert from them. What say, eh?

Lets try to integrate both the offerings to provide a seamless solution to our users (wah! I couldnt resist using so many jargon in one go ๐Ÿ˜)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    Its an advert, Biggie. Please take out their link ๐Ÿ˜€

They should consider putting ads, or maybe an even more strategic alliance wherein, CEans can post their career questions in one dedicated forum (like Higher education) and we can get a subject matter expert from them. What say, eh?

Lets try to integrate both the offerings to provide a seamless solution to our users (wah! I couldnt resist using so many jargon in one go ๐Ÿ˜)
    lol, I agree.

Btw, did you pick up those words from the Dilbert's buzzword list or do they come naturally to you after 2 years of MBAing ;-)

[ps: No offense! ๐Ÿ˜€ ]
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Au naturale mon ami ๐Ÿ˜

None taken. After 2 years, I say these jargon with pride ;-) ... since the throes of normal life do not give one enough leeway to use them!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi! I'm kinda bummed about the idea that our AutoCAD class was of little help. I still even need to refresh what was taught which was very little. I really...
How many of you have heard about underground city.... "Amsterdam is to go underground -- thanks to the shortage of space and rising land prices." This crazy idea is going...
Don't know how many of you have heard about second life.... This is about the life in which you can do everything which you are missing in real life... my...
[This post comes from an electrical engineer who's a complete newbie to the world of automobiles & therefore his questions might look 'too basic'] With that disclaimer, I'll put my...
Wha is SCOMO and how does it help in Application Management in Mobile devices