Know Your CEan - nicepeeyush

Hi CEans, This time we have a CEan who has been with us for more than a year & contributed some really useful posts. Take a look at the interview of #-Link-Snipped-#

CE: Hi Peeyush, you are a Crazy Computer Science engineer, Tell us more about yourself.
Peeyush: Hello all, I am Peeyush Gupta. I am doing my B.Tech.(3rd year) in computer science from VIT University. I am an optimistic person. I love to dream(Indirectly it means i sleep a lot..๐Ÿ˜€. In my hobbies i like reading(mostly suspense thriller), listening music(any kind) and programming.

CE: How did you get introduced to CrazyEngineers (CE)?
Peeyush: Its about a year ago, i was searching for some help related to a project and i found CE there. The name attracted me, i signed up and i found it a lot more interesting. Its more than a year now and i find it a great place of knowledge sharing.

CE: Why did you take up computers your engineering trade? What do you like the most about it?
Peeyush: I was interested in computers since my childhood. So when time came to decide i chose computer science. At that time i didnt know about programming, i was just curious about how this thing works. But when i got introduced to engineering, it was a lot more fun. The thing i like about computer science is programming, the way it use your creativity to change into a computer program is unbeatable. I am always happy when i work for a program and it shows the correct output. That feeling is unmatchable.

CE: What else do you do apart from your studies and spending time on CE?
Peeyush: In my spare time i like to read novels(Dan Brown my favorite author) and listening music. I like to plug in the earphones and forget the world.

CE: Who are your idols or inspirations?
Peeyush: I admire a lot of people including Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, Mark Zukerberg, Steve Jobs, Sachin Tendulkar and ShahRukhKhan. I am also a big fan of the Big k specially after reading the story of CE. These all people inspire me to work hard with dedication.

CE: What is the biggest achievement in your life so far?
Peeyush: Recently i won a national level coding competition organized by IIT Madras annual tech fest Shaastra-2010. I worked for a whole week, i screwed my internal exams but in the end it was good to score 1st rank on national level.

CE- Quickies/Rapid Fire:

CE: Name as many CEans as you can in 10 seconds?
Peeyush: bigk, akd, goyal, pallavi, bca girl, mohit, leo......i guess time is over but this list is never ending....๐Ÿ˜€

CE: If you are allowed to go in past, thing you would like to change?
1. For you?
a) Peeyush: i just want to be a good person, so i will undo some mistakes that i have done in past.
2. For CE?
b) Peeyush: CE is awesome, if i will go in past i will find big k and ask him to launch CE earlier.....๐Ÿ˜‰3. For world?
c) Peeyush: There are a lot of things to change about world, bit i wish i could take out the Terrorism.

CE: A moment you cannot forget in life?
Peeyush: Last year my parents came to VIT on my birthday to surprise me.

CE: If you are granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
1) Peeyush: Happiness for my family and friends.
2) I want to start my own company.
3) At least 1000 wishes more, because my wishes have no end....๐Ÿ˜€

CE: If you were not an engineer, you would be?
Peeyush: May be an artist.

2) CE: Your biggest blooper till date is?
Peeyush: Once in my school i was scolding my teacher as he used give a lot of work to do(I was class monitor), he was standing right behind me, nobody in the class told me and i continued for around 10-12 minutes including the idea of burning his house....๐Ÿ˜‰

CE: 5 years from now, you willรข€ยฆ
Peeyush: Running my own software company successfully(Hopefully...๐Ÿ˜€).

CE: If you were a politician, what will your 5 year plan look like?
Peeyush: Remove corruption and illiteracy from country

CE: What do you want to say about CE?
Peeyush: CE is a great place. A lot of knowledge, a lot of fun, a lot of like minded people sharing knowledge. I am a member of lot of forums, but nothing beats CE....๐Ÿ˜
All the members here are great, we have a good administrator and a good editor. This all makes CE an awesome place. Its really hard to find a single forum which can complete all needs of all kind of engineers. CE Rocks.....and so all CEans...

And in the end Thank you AKD...๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks for the KYCEan, AKD ๐Ÿ˜€

An interesting read ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Nice Interview piyush ๐Ÿ˜€
    Wish you a great success in life!!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    a nice interview ๐Ÿ˜€ interesting answers peeyush ๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice Interview there.
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Congrats on securing the first position in 'Shaashtra.'

Nice replies and All the best for the future. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    superb interview buddy
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nice Interview Peeyush ๐Ÿ˜€
    All the Very Best!!
  • itchap
    itchap
    Nice Interview Peeyush!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Thank you all....๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Not many know Google's AROUND(n) operator because it's mostly undocumented. This operator allows you search for documents where the distance between the search terms is around 'n'. Note that this...
Hey again, I pretty much told use what i was doing for my project in my other thread. Erm, I think it was Ash that mentioned doing some sort of...
I am working on a small software project which is almost complete now. To deploy the application we need a software licence agreement. I have a few queries as follows:...
hello sir i need final year projects on telecom(NEW Projects-2010) please help me
A milkman has 3 Drums. ( 8 ltr, 5 ltr, 3 ltr). He doesn't have any accessories to measure the Milk. Now, the 8 ltr Drum is full of milk...