Kindle Unlimited Now In India - Unlimited Kindle Books For Rs. 199 / month

Amazon India has launched the Kindle Unlimited program in India. It's a subscription based model that requires the subscriber to pay Rs. 99 per month OR Rs. 999 / 6 months OR Rs. 1799 / 1-year and get access to unlimited Kindle books; including the exclusives. Check out the pricing plan: #-Link-Snipped-#.

You don't need Kindle device!

The best part of the program is that you do not need to own the Kindle device to get access to the books. You can download android, ios app or even read the books online on your laptop or desktop. If you are a voracious reader who spends money on buying books; I think kindle unlimited is kind of a deal you shouldn't miss!

I'm thinking of subscribing to the monthly plan and see how it works.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: The Rs. 99 per month subscription is for very limited time only. The regular price is Rs. 199 per month and Amazon is currently offering discount of Rs. 100.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I have worked as test engineer for 4 yrs now, and also have little exposure to automation , i code basically in perl , now i have got opportunity...
His dad a retired a Deputy Director of Sericulture and mother a house-wife, Santhosh Tuppad comes from a family that has travelled a lot across various cities in the state...
In the overcrowded Android phone market in India, one may mistake every new launch as just another mobile device with specs a little rearranged. Breaking such norms Karbonn has had...
Sony has been working hard on the next big PlayStation 4 software update, and has revealed what improvements owners can expect to see. With a list of upgrades in the...
Hello I completed my Btech in electronic communications stream. I have interest to learn testing,But the thing is there are so many modules in testing like, QA QTP SELENIUM MANUAL...