Karbonn Titanium X Smartphone Out - Specs & Features Listed On Website

Karbonn has launched a banner on its official website featuring its new smartphone called the - Karbonn Titanium X. The 5-inch smartphone has a FHD Display with 1920x1080 pixel resolution. The Titanium X smartphone sports a tagline that reads - "A chance to enhance" on its promotional banner. The phone features Android 4.2 operating system and bears a 13 megapixel camera with auto-focus and dual-LED flash. Powered by the 1.5GHz Quad Core processor, the Karbonn Titanium X is expected to be soon launched in India. Though we still don't have the details about the price or availability of this smartphone, we expect that to be outed soon enough.

The Karbonn Titanium X also features a 5 megapixel front camera - appropriate for making video calls. There is no mention about storage or memory packed in this smartphone, but we know that there's a 2300 mAh battery driving the Titanium smartphone. Interestingly, Karbonn has become one of the first to introduce NFC support with the Titanium X smartphone. With competitors such as the Micromax Canvas Turbo A250 and Gionee Elife E6 in India, we still await many important details about the smartphone from the company.

karbonn-titanium-x

If the price of the smartphone is set at below Rs. 20,000 - the smartphone will be able to compete a lot of peers in the Indian Android market. Do you people like the Karbonn Titanium X? - Speak out in the comments.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google-owned Motorola division has filed a 'system and method' for a wireless microphone with lie detection circuitry tattooed on your neck. The file applied to the US Patent and Trademark...
Modular Robotics, a startup from Colorado has come up with a new product called 'MOSS' - a robot construction kit that let young kids as well as robotics enthusiasts who...
Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) has launched the automatic variant of its popular car - the Hyundai Grand i10. It is now being shared that the Grand i10 Automatic (AT)...
This question may be funny. Can any one tell me, why the sun is look bigger in the rising period. From 6AM to 6.30Am?. And also why the temperature is...
So now, news has it that Bajaj might be soon launching the Bajaj Pulsar 200 SS (SuperSports) in India. Though we aren't sure if the launch date is just a...