Karbonn Titanium S5i Surfaces Online; Features, Tech Specs And Pricing Detailed

Karbonn Titanium S5i has popped up on online on the HomeShop 18 website with a price tag of Rs. 7999. The smartphone has got a 5-inch FWVGA (854 x 480 pixels) resolution TFT touch screen display. The Titanium S5i runs Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) with the help of an unspecified 1 GHz dual-core processor and paltry 512 MB of RAM. The small RAM means you may have to miss out on multitasking. Photographic capabilities seem rather decent with the inclusion of an 8MP rear camera with flash and a 0.3 MP front camera but you always have to keep in mind it’s the lens that matters and not the resolution. We would like to point out that the Titanium S5i offers does not support operator video calling but allows video calls via apps like Skype. As expected from a smartphone in this price bracket, the Titanium S5i has the same 4GB internal memory space just like the recently unveiled XOLO Q700S Unveiled; Quad Core Processor & Android Jelly Bean For Rs. 9999 and it uses a 32GB microSD card slot to expand that storage.

Karbonn Titanium S5i 1
Karbonn Titanium S5i 2 Karbonn Titanium S5i 3 Karbonn Titanium S5i 4

The Titanium S5i offers Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB connectivity along with GPS navigation. It is also pleasing to find Dual-SIM functionality and 3G connectivity feature on the smartphone. The smartphone is equipped with light, proximity and acceleration sensors and comes preloaded with all the staple Android apps. Karbonn states the maximum retail price of the smartphone at Rs. 8,590 but it is available on #-Link-Snipped-# for Rs. 7,999.

So what do you think of this smartphone? Do let us know in the comment section below.

Replies

• Shrikant Bedekar
    Shrikant Bedekar
    Karbon and Xolo both are doing good, next time while going out to purchase i will keep in mind both these brands.
  • Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    Karbonn is a good brand. But I would prefer Micromax Canvas Fun A74 having same price but better specs. Viz. High clock speed , reliable Mediatek chipset.
  • Netradeep Dhonde
    Netradeep Dhonde
    But in low price segments they have a serious competitor as Nokia 520,which is quiet good phone in the same price segment....It is more reliable n good after sales service which Karbonn lacks...
  • Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    Netradeep Dhonde
    But in low price segments they have a serious competitor as Nokia 520,which is quiet good phone in the same price segment....It is more reliable n good after sales service which Karbonn lacks...
    I'm trying suggest a better Android in that range... And Yes, Nokia Lumia 520 is big competitor in that range.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do you guys notice that drop down are not working in latest chrome version? If you try to scroll down option values, then it won't allow you For that, you...
I have observed since 2 weeks that we have crossed that 1,50,000 members mark but I didnt come across any post about it. No celebration? Make it large. It is...
Metis Learning Solutions has launched an Android tablet which has been exclusively made for children between the ages of two to ten years. The educational apps for the device have...
Scientists, with the help of Herschel Telescope, have conclusively detected the presence of water on a dwarf planet, Ceres present in the asteroid belt, reports the web release of Jet...
It states that "Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, but can be converted from one form to another". Now applying this law to a machine used in our daily...