Karbonn Titanium S5 Price, Features & Specs

Karbonn has launched Titanium S5 in India for a price of Rs. 11990. Those who've been keeping abreast with the phone launches in India will recall that this phone is a successor to Karbonn Titanium S1 which was launched few weeks ago. Of course there's no shortage of budget smartphones in Indian markets. It's astonishing to see that the android powered smartphones in the range of Rs. 8000 to Rs. 15000 are being launched almost on daily basis. Let's quickly take a look at the hardware specs of Titanium S5 and what all features it offers.

Hardware Specs
  • Display: 5-inch IPS qHD display
  • CPU: 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor
  • Rear Camera: 8-megapixel auto-focus camera with flash light
  • Front Camera: 2MP
  • RAM: 1GB
  • Storage: 4GB, expandable to 32GB via microSD card
  • Connectivity: Dual-SIM (GSM), 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
  • Power Source: 2000 mAh
  • Sensors: Proximity, light and accelerometer
  • Colors: Duke Blue and White
Karbonn-Titanium-S5
Software Specs : No surprises here as the Titanium S5 ships with Android Jelly Bean (4.1.2).
I'd like to ask our readers & members their opinion on this phone and whether this phone gives you the bang you'd expect for the buck.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1)execute every statement of a program atleast once 2)execute every branch statement of a program atleast once 3)execute every path of a program atleast once 4)execute every condition of branch...
hi i am currently working on vb.net and PLM domain, in a support project. i wanted to work on c++, but unfortunately this is what i got in campus placement....
I have completed BE EEE and 2012 passed out. I am from chennai. I was selected by One of mnc. But till now i didn't get joining. I tried to...
So today I finally got my leap Motion dev device. It is another Finger/Hand Tracking device that actually started the revolution of 'On Air' gesture. Must say, very impressive API...
i am MAYUR KUMAR AGARWAL. doing b.tech in mechanical engineering from GURUNANAK ENGINEERING COLLEGE.