Karbonn Smart A51 Specs Offer Dual SIM Android 4.0 Experience For Just Rs.3499

The latest Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and the iPhone 5S might be too pricey for the average Indian but if you wanted a smartphone experience at a dirt-cheap price Karbonn is here to help you out with its latest offering. The Karbonn Smart A51 is now up for sale on #-Link-Snipped-#. The smartphone is being sold on the website for Rs. 3499. The Smart A51 runs Android 4.0 on a 3.5 inch capacitive TFT display with a HVGA (480 x 320 pixels) resolution. Underneath the hood, you can find a single core 1GHz processor along with 256 MB of RAM. Since the internal memory is a paltry 512 MB out of which only 100 MB is user accessible you definitely have to set some cash aside to buy a microSD card of up to 32GB.

Karbonn A51 1 Karbonn A51 2

When it comes to photography, it is good to find a LED flash with its 3.2 MP camera and a VGA front snapper. The Smart A51 offers connectivity features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB port. All this is powered by an 1100 mAh battery. The website does not give any details on its standby time or talktime but we can assume it would struggle to last an entire day on average use considering the tiny capacity of its battery. While one can find all native Google apps, users will be glad to know that even at a lower price bracket Karbonn has included Google Play in it as well. The phone however though will not appeal everyone as #-Link-Snipped-# has pointed out the that phone misses out on 3G connectivity.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    KArbonn has to compromise some where in terms to reduce cost

And I think Hardware is one area they are really lagging in the long run

Their Hardware can not be compared with any of their competitors IMO

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft's Surface tablet cum laptop looks to be a nice piece of hardware. The Surface Pro 2 is equipped with Haswell processor from Intel - the same processor that powers...
The sales figures of the initial tablet offerings from Microsoft were quite disastrous, but it is now found a way to make the tablets popular by offering higher specs and...
Hi Ceans, does facebook pay for likes? Is it true? If it's then how? 😉
I am not going in detail, as I would love if any VoiCEan covers this article ASAP! So, Valve announced Linux based free Operating System called SteamOS (Which will be...
Pretext I was participating in Perceptual Computing Challenge Phase II. It all started on July 9th and exactly after 75 days, it finally ended today. These 75 days were special...