Karbonn K9 Viraat: Android Marshmallow On A Quad-Core Processor For Rs. 4,799

Yesterday we talked about the mid-range Vivo Y21L: Snapdragon 410, VoLTE & Android Lollipop For Rs. 7490 and today we are talking about a cheaper smartphone with Android Marshmallow. Lava Mobiles’ subsidiary Karbonn has launched the new K9 Viraat on Snapdeal. The Karbonn K9 Viraat does not have features to write home about but it shall appease the budget conscious. The Karbonn K9 Viraat starts off well with a slightly large 5.5 inch display with HD (1280 x 720 pixels) resolution. The Karbonn K9 Viraat has an unspecified MediaTek chipset which houses a 1.3GHz quad-core processor and 1GB of RAM which is sufficient to run Android Marshmallow.

Karbonn K9 Viraat (1)
Karbonn K9 Viraat (2) Karbonn K9 Viraat (3) Karbonn K9 Viraat (4)

The internal memory on the Karbonn K9 Viraatstands at 8GB and the microSD card slot on the smartphone can gobble up cards of up to 64GB. On the camera front things go downhill as we have a 5MP sensor on the rear and on the front we get a 2MP sensor. The Karbonn K9 Viraat is powered by a 2800mAh battery which is enough for more than a day of usage. Karbonn says that the battery is able to offer 350hours of standby and 8 hours of talk time. The Karbonn K9 Viraat is available on Champagne Gold and Grey colour variants. The Karbonn K9 Viraat is a dual-SIM smartphone and it has a conventional set-up rather than a hybrid one.

The connectivity options on the Karbonn K9 Viraat include microUSB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. The Karbonn K9 Viraat measures 154 x 78.9 x 11.7 mm and weighs 173 grams.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After a recent launch of Cloud Tread, Intex is back with a new affordable Q7N Pro - slightly updated model of the Aqua Q7N smartphone launched last month at Rs....
Intex is at it again and this time has collaborated with SnapDeal to launch another feature packed cheap smartphone. The Intex Cloud Tread, yes you read it right it’s called...
Quote: I’ve given student advice before, so some of this might not be completely new. However, it’s a new year with new students, so it might be useful to give...
I am working as a Project Coordinator with a small sized construction firm (not professionally managed)which is constructing a National Highway in Rajasthan. I joined this firm so that I...
Hi everyone.. I've dell inspiron 15r laptop - 4gb ram, i3, 500gb (2011). From the past few months it just restarts without any reason (that i can find).. Tried installing...