Karbonn Alfa A120 Launched - 4.5 Inch Screen | Quad Core | 3000 mAh Battery

Even if it might seem that Android smartphone from home-grown makers don't offer anything noteworthy, but here's a phone from Karbonn that packs a bundle of good features for an incredibly low price. Called Karbonn Alfa A120, this Dual SIM smartphone features a 4.5 inch screen with 854 × 480 pixel (FWVGA) resolution IPS display. The engine underneath the hood is a 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor and 512MB RAM + 4GB ROM (microSD 32GB) make up for the user's storage needs. Running on the Android 4.4 KitKat OS, Alfa A120 is powered by a 3000 mAh battery that is said to offer a talk time of 18 hours. The phone's rear end has a decent 5-megapixel snapper with LED flash, whereas the front has a VGA cam for capturing selfies.

Karbonn-Alfa-A120-specs-features-india-launch

Another highlighted feature of the phone is its support for up to 22 different Indian languages. As you can see from the image below, the phone is launched in a brilliant blue colour and is priced at Rs. 4,590. The phone will soon become available via various e-commerce portals.

As for the phone's competition, there are a lot of big players including Moto E, Xiaomi Redmi and the likes of Lenovo A6000 and the upcoming Micromax Canvas Spark.

We would like to know your thoughts about the all new Karbonn Alfa A120. Share them with us in comments below.

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    The feature of the phone is:
    - Battery that supports 18+ hour of talk time
    - Support for 22 language
    - Price (4590/- WoW!!!)

The first two features are ok, but It was encouraging to see that an Indian giant kept the price under check with Android Kit-Kat and decent processor.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi my name is bharat jain.. pls tel me how to prepare for cdac entrance exam..???
Hi. ..everbody I want ask somethibg is it a good time to talk
Hi Friends, It would be extremely helpful if you answer this short survey on how people store music files on their phones. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14XmPQzi8fWMh_oc6UhawTNmJCGmk2lDfeNXEEvzGgk8/viewform Thanks.
Do anyone knows about Oracle apps? I'm new to oracle apps and I need training in a best recognized and certified institution. Please anyone tell me which is the best...
HELLO EVERY BODY!, Myself rahul kumar and i am third year CSE student rightnow studying in an KOLKATA. acutally i am here to ask You guys that what ti do...