Karbonn A25's Launch In India - The 5-Inch, Dual-Sim, ICS Phone Priced At 6,590

When the Indian cheap smartphone market is tumbling and tolling with a new entry every week, this time around, we have an Android Ice Cream Sandwich running - Karbonn A25. Karbonn has just launched the 5-inched A25 in India and its all set to talk about its great features. At a price as low as INR 6,590, the A25 is already on sale at leading eRetail sites. The Dual SIM nature of this device, giving it an edge over the competitors bring us a decent 1GHz dual core processor packaged with a 5-inch TFT LCD screen with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. Moreover Karbonn A25 will be powered by a 2,000mAh battery and sport an internal memory of 512 MB RAM. You an ofcourse use the microSD card slot to expand it as per your use.

Other features to talk about are a nice 5 megapixel rear camera and a not-so-nice VGA front-facing cam that facilitates video calling. Both the SIM card slots of the device provide support for GSM and other connectivity needs are addressed by Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 3.0. To top that, the Karbonn A5 also has listed the accelerometer, the G-Sensor, and the proximity and light sensors on its tech specs list.

Karbonn-A25

It is interesting to know that the Karbonn A25 has still not been made official in India by its manufacturer, but it’s available for purchase at around the aforesaid price through Infibeam and Saholic. As you can see, lately if you consider buying a smartphone under the Rs. 10,000 price range, the market is full of tens of variants with tech specs list differing only by a little. We see phablets winning in a lot of segments. What is your take? Share with us in comments.

Replies

• TheCoolDesiBoy
    TheCoolDesiBoy
    The wallpaper set on the phone looks familiar though.
  • AbhinavS
    AbhinavS
    Only if karbonn can give the smoothness in functionality and graphics like samsung,this phone is definitely worth buying. Well any consumer ponders upon the re-sale price or buy back he can avail when he is done with the phone. In that case - Thumbs Down.
  • AbhinavS
    AbhinavS
    TheCoolDesiBoy
    The wallpaper set on the phone looks familiar though.
    To me the whole body looks somewhat similar to S Duos. Karbonn is taking its brand name seriously. (Carbon-Copy)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir,I am a computer engineer graduate but in future i won't be able to do this job due to family problems.So, please suggest me which job is best for me...
Hi Ceans, Require help in reinforcement detailing of Precast Compound walls. The Details are as below The slab is of size 2.0m x 2.1m 75 mm thick. It will be...
A person who apparently does not wish to reveal his true identity has come forward to say that now some channels on YouTube are about to become paid. In the...
1> Do you think the youth of today can be the better survivors of tomorrow? 2> Is the potential exhibited in each youngster channelled properly today? 3> Can India retain...
Windows fans, there's a reason to rejoice. Windows has confirmed the launch of the much-anticipated update to Windows 8 for later this year under the codename - 'Windows Blue'. Just...