Kamalakannan

Hi,
I am kamal belongs to chennai, My highest qualification is B.tech/Information technology.
I completed my graduation in J.N.N Institute Of engineering which is Anna university affiliated.
I am quite good in Java programming. Now i am looking for the software developer job. I have done two projects in java but now i am looking for the real time experience. My hobbies are reading books, drawing .

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you are out in the market to buy the world's fastest smartphone, look no further. According to the tests conducted by TomsGuide; Samsung Galaxy S6 blew away the competition...
Turkey (City: Kocaeli) I am a Geological Engineer. I graduated in Kocaeli University. After school was to stay in Barcelona and I (+) the Erasmus program worked voluntaring. Now and...
Hi there fellows! I'm Kevin Sardea Avellaneda, currently an engineering student from the University of the East. I'm from the Philippines and I major in Electronics and Communications Engineering. Hoping...
I'm looking for an AC and have decided to go for for a 2 Ton, 5 Star rated split AC model. I'm looking for recommendations on the top models available...
Things to do after completing Civil Engineering ?